Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Like I said the sad wee cnut is seething that you have mates inside Ibrox willing to share the goings on ... oh haud on minute ... it could be as simple as the fact you have mates ......

You are aware that yesterday was 'Burns' day... ;)

Like I said the sad wee cnut is seething that you have mates inside Ibrox willing to share the goings on ... oh haud on minute ... it could be as simple as the fact you have mates ......

We're paying Daly £28k most weeks lol

Even the QC wouldn't have fell for that one.... but you on the other hand....

From todays BBC Scottish gossip column:

Ryan Stevenson could be set for a move to Rangers this month, with the Hearts forward in the crowd at Ibrox yesterday. (Sun)

Thought The Rangers were supposed to be cutting the wage bill?! :unsure2:

Ryan Stevenson could be set for a move to Rangers this month, with the Hearts forward in the crowd at Ibrox yesterday. (Sun)

It's from the sun.....

Remember, Ally will continue to go about his business of strengthening and preparing his squad as befitting a club of the stature of The Rangers, until he is told not to and apparently he hasn't been told not to. So there :P

English is going to be a loss to the journalistic community.

One of the few not scared of getting ra peepil telt. Although yesterday's article in the Scotsman on McCoist was a good 'un as well.

Dave "glib and shameless liar" King is a compete joke figure. In fact he might be quite well suited to a boardroom position with the New Rangers FC(copyright W.Myth).

From what I hear, Stevenson (who is an Ayr Utd fan) was at the game with his mate who is a Rangers fan. Tabloid sees a photo of this, puts 2 and 2 together....

If league 1 is similair in standard to the Premiership then surely more players arent needed, as the new club are currently romping the third tier? Surely Wallace will take the views of his esteemed manager and trusted captain in to consideration?

Won't he?

From what I hear, Stevenson (who is an Ayr Utd fan) was at the game with his mate who is a Rangers fan. Tabloid sees a photo of this, puts 2 and 2 together....

Hearts have specifically brought forward their game v Saints to Wednesday for the sole purpose of freeing Stevenson from suspension before the League Cup semi. The semi is after the close of the window so why would they now consider letting Stevenson go ? The semi and final would be worth more than anyone would surely be willing to pay I just don't see him going anywhere now.

Hearts have specifically brought forward their game v Saints to Wednesday for the sole purpose of freeing Stevenson from suspension before the League Cup semi. The semi is after the close of the window so why would they now consider letting Stevenson go ? The semi and final would be worth more than anyone would surely be willing to pay I just don't see him going anywhere now.

Aye, but what about the Health & Safety of the young warriors - burnout must be on the cards ?

Nah, so long as they can get Stevenson to play in the LC Semi - fcuk the youngsters

^_^

Every footballer in the world dreams of playing for the old firm.

Certainly that's what the tabloids print whenever another 1 signs up in Glasgow.

"My boyhood dream realised" said kid discovered in jungle with no electricity or means of communication.

Obviously not as thick as you judging by your apparant need to throw insults behind your no sense statement

Those stars are for winning the SPL title, we now play for the SFL, why would we put those stars on a shirt that represent wins for a league we no loger play in

BUMP ! :) A TIMELESS CLASSIC :lol: .

Just a wee reminder Polterfhud to how clever you can be :1eye .