Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Carson's cat

Carson's cat

Andy Goram

• photo-thumb-82931.jpg?_r=1376049996
  • True Blue
  • star1.gif
  • 1,200 posts

Posted Today, 07:06 AM

We were brought down by Whyte and Whyte alone. If he had bought the club with £18 million of his own money and then paid the PAYE and VAT on time, we would still be top of the SPL.

SDM had a number of faults but, under his stewardship, the club won more trophies than in any other era, and in doing so, gave me some of the happiest moments of my life. Let us not forget."

OH DEAR!
The anti-Christ Whyte getting it in the neck again. :(
Some still don't get it.
But they set a world record with the SDM travelling circus by winning "more trophies than in any other era". I suppose that's ok then. :1eye

Berrz logic - the only "bastárds" involved in the Slave Trade were the ones doing the buying.

Assuming our educationally-challenged* Viking is talking about the rangers, those two terms would appear to be mutually exclusive. :lol:

*It means "stupid", bennett.

Whereas you claim to know the opinion of thousands of fans of a top flight football club with 145 years of unbroken history....

I do hope Bendarroch turns up soon - Benny's much more fun when he's got another fuckwit "backing him up".

Replying twice to the same post, i must have upset Norman lol.....

Like the last time I slipped some info on here?

AofJays slagged you for not believing me as it was proved correct less that two weeks later... It was round about then you decided to deflect from making a tit of yourself and started calling me Jim Jones. Very witty.

I'll give you a wee tit bit. Daly is on 7k a week. He's also on 7k a point. Bonus to be paid at the end of the season.

It looks like the leAks aren't going to stop as I got told tonight that one of my friends just got a job at Ibrox. And we're not talking in the pie stall, smart arse.

Show me one post the implies they are in high pla

ces.

My mistake, your top source must sell programmes rather than pies.

Sorry Dave...

Anyone know just how close to actually being a penalty it was?

Daly went down very easily pulling the defender down holding the defenders jersey so the defender would fall on top off him, and Daly is being looked very closely by the Olympic diving team because of the difficulty level :) .

Daly went down very easily pulling the defender down holding the defenders jersey so the defender would fall on top off him, and Daly is being looked very closely by the Olympic diving team because of the difficulty level :) .

Well at least the sevco fans will be happy. They love to win by cheating. Support cheats then, support cheats now, support cheats forever.

I don't have any inside knowledge, but I'm fairly sure Ally is on more than the programme sellers...

That's as may be but I bet the programme sellers are bringing more dosh to the club/company at the moment. Could be this is something Wallace should look into.

Well at least the sevco fans will be happy. They love to win by cheating. Support cheats then, support cheats now, support cheats forever.

Aye they love a good dodgy decision to win the game as a huge GIFRUY to everyone :rolleyes: .

That's as may be but I bet the programme sellers are bringing more dosh to the club/company at the moment. Could be this is something Wallace should look into.

I've put more into the club than the pie muncher over the last 18 months :blink: , mind it wasn't very much when JJB went bust and were flogging off Rangers merchandise for just about as much as Whyte bought the club. My Rangers family still complained about getting official Rangers merchandise because they knew how cheap the shite was :lol: .

Imagine the shame ... having to cheat and require the ref's help to beat Arbroath .... as if things aren't bad enough !!!

No doubt some of the billy bigbaws gloryhunters will be along to deny it was anything like that ...

Can someone record the highlights (if it's shown anywhere? I'm no sure about these wee teams) and upload them so we can have laugh ????

? I'm sure the highlights will be on the BBC website after midnight Sunday shortly after BBC Scotland has shown the Premiership highlights Dhenny :) .

Listen if a few hours trawling the search function turned up hee haw, them I accept your apology,

Not sure bennett knows there is a search function, to be fair. He obviously doesn't think anyone else can use it, that's for sure. You'd think he'd have learned by now, what with the number of times his lies have been exposed, but then...

This is bennett we're talking about. ;)

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Or be a secretary, or any one of a multitude of other positions. Or do you think it's Pieman -> Programmes -> Directors?

Wasn't there some sort of "scandal" a few years ago about how "corrupt" the programme "racket" was at ibrox? apparently worse than the teamsters under Hoffa?

They could well be the "real power" at the rangers!

Looking forward to Friday, the rifc announcement day ( once the lse is closed for the weekend obviously).

17th - announcement of rejected pay cuts

24th - Stockbridge mutually consented

31st - whaurs ra signings an warchist? We'll no keep up with ra sellick if we dinnae spend ra money on premiership players