Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A slight typo. I'm not the dopey one who uses a full stop after a question mark. You also should have used a capital letter in 'snigger' after the question mark.

:lol: English lessons tonight is it ?. ?. ?.

I really dont see the point off higlighing spelling erors & grammar mistakes when the reader already nows what message has been connveyed !. Pointless point scoring excercise IMO.

A slight typo. I'm not the dopey one who uses a full stop after a question mark. You also should have used a capital letter in 'snigger' after the question mark.

who cares about grammar or the use of full stops on this forum. this is to do with the death,reapperance and soon the complete and utter end of the club(company ) known as (the)rangers.

who cares about grammar or the use of full stops on this forum. this is to do with the death,reapperance and soon the complete and utter end of the club(company ) known as (the)rangers.

He obviously does. On the next page he replied to someone saying they need to use a full stop at the end of each sentence. What he didn't know was that you don't use a full stop after a question mark so I pointed it out to him.

He obviously does. On the next page he replied to someone saying they need to use a full stop at the end of each sentence. What he didn't know was that you don't use a full stop after a question mark so I pointed it out to him.

do you mean previous page?.

I've missed Craig Whyte.

Me too - it gets boring on here when the sevco Loyal descend to the level of criticising others' spelling and grammar - it's Kincy's "shoot the messenger" ethos writ large: concentrate on the trivia, and maybe they won't have to think about what's really happening.

Having said that, it is amusing in a "guilty pleasure" kind of a way to watch the likes of Bennett losing it on a daily basis, and still come back for more. Wee Chris is particularly funny - how empty must his little life be?

Youngsy trying to pretend Rangers fans are concerned about Scottish football's credibility :lol:

Is this a new-found concern, say over the last two seasons?

I can't speak for other Rangers fans but speaking for myself I personally would welcome a realistic challenge to Celtic from other clubs, not just Rangers. Otherwise as I've said no challenge gives Scottish football no credibility whatsoever.

Edit too add, obviously the lack of finance stops any credible challenge from other clubs, so in that respect the only challenge for the Premiership to Celtic would only come from Rangers at some point in the future. It may take six years or more but that is the only avenue any challenge would come from.

Edited by youngsy

Monks, I know you're being sincere but you're reflecting the abject lasck of ambition shown by The Diddies these days and you assume that the winners of the race need be wearing blue or grey/green mhanky hoops.

I'm auld enough to remember the afterglow of Dundee winning the league and then doing well in Europe and, of course, Big Baw Face taking Killie to the Scottish title. I also remember a 4-horse race - when Rangers were 5th or 6th.

Of course a 2 horse race is better than one with only one winner. Even better is when other runners and riders are well placed.

I've never heard Willie Waddell being referred as Big Baw Face before, Kincardine. Jock Stein many times but never Waddell. You must be a good age if you remember Dundee winning the league and reaching the semi-final of the European Cup.

I can't speak for other Rangers fans but speaking for myself I personally would welcome a realistic challenge to Celtic from other clubs, not just Rangers. Otherwise as I've said no challenge gives Scottish football no credibility whatsoever.

Edit too add, obviously the lack of finance stops any credible challenge from other clubs, so in that respect the only challenge for the Premiership to Celtic would only come from Rangers at some point in the future. It may take six years or more but that is the only avenue any challenge would come from.

Assuming we agree that success in the top flight will be totally predicated upon finances, youngsy, what makes you think that rangers will ever challenge again?

It surely can't have escaped your notice that the new club has been a financial basket case since Day One, and continues to lose money daily. At some point they're going to have to spend that money that was supposedly "ring-fenced" for maintenance and repairs - but that cash appears to have disappeared as well. Sell 40, hell sell 50 thousand STs, and they still have a massive bill simply for running costs.

As far as I can tell, very little of the money raised either in STs or IPO has actually been invested in sensible meaning of the word. It's just, well, gone. Upwards of fifty million quid - gone, just like that, in under two years.

Dave King gives good soundbite, but he's never going to put a penny into rangers now that he can't get nice clean pounds out again. Maybe the best bet is to flog Wallace, get the fee in cash, and invest in Euromillions tickets. That seems to make as much sense as anything else.

Looking back, it would maybe have been better for rangers fans to accept the death of their club. Remain proud of the historical achievements, but admit that it was all over. Pride, unfortunately, wouldn't allow that, and the Horde proved themselves to be a never-ending cash machine for a small number of crooks who have done very well out of monetising their defiance. The whole "resurrection" scam has been an embarrassment to watch, and the new club is now little more than a laughing stock.

I wonder what the Bralts very own furious 'Kilmarnock' fans view of this will be? (he loves discussing his beloved Killie)

FURIOUS Kilmarnock fans last night branded Celtic hypocrites for complaining to the SPFL about fixture changes.

The Hoops clash with St Johnstone next month is being moved back 24 hours so it can be televised.

That prompted Celtic to issue a statement on their website apologising to fans for the short notice and inconvenience caused.

But given Celtic's decision to play a mini-tournament in Turkey earlier this month forced their January 11 fixture with Killie to be rescheduled for tonight, the clubs protest to the league has been slammed as double standards.

Kilmarnock Supporters Association chairman Sandy Armour said Celtic should practise what they preach.He said: It's hypocritical of Celtic to complain. They chose to play meaningless friendlies in Turkey which didn't just inconvenience us but also their own fans.

This fixture has been moved to a Wednesday night which is far from convenient for Kilmarnock fans so I don't believe the supporters have ever been a consideration for Celtic.

Money talks and that is the key for this. It's never about what's best for fans.

Kevin Graham, of the Affiliation of Registered Celtic Supporters, said: It's fair criticism by Kilmarnock fans. The armchair fan is yet again put before the paying customer.?

I suggest that you go to the relevant part of the forum to discuss Derry, this is about Rangers....

Hyoooge fish, itsy bitsy barrel. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What. A. Complete. Buffoon. :lol:

Assuming we agree that success in the top flight will be totally predicated upon finances, youngsy, what makes you think that rangers will ever challenge again?

It surely can't have escaped your notice that the new club has been a financial basket case since Day One, and continues to lose money daily. At some point they're going to have to spend that money that was supposedly "ring-fenced" for maintenance and repairs - but that cash appears to have disappeared as well. Sell 40, hell sell 50 thousand STs, and they still have a massive bill simply for running costs.

As far as I can tell, very little of the money raised either in STs or IPO has actually been invested in sensible meaning of the word. It's just, well, gone. Upwards of fifty million quid - gone, just like that, in under two years.

Dave King gives good soundbite, but he's never going to put a penny into rangers now that he can't get nice clean pounds out again. Maybe the best bet is to flog Wallace, get the fee in cash, and invest in Euromillions tickets. That seems to make as much sense as anything else.

Looking back, it would maybe have been better for rangers fans to accept the death of their club. Remain proud of the historical achievements, but admit that it was all over. Pride, unfortunately, wouldn't allow that, and the Horde proved themselves to be a never-ending cash machine for a small number of crooks who have done very well out of monetising their defiance. The whole "resurrection" scam has been an embarrassment to watch, and the new club is now little more than a laughing stock

I was going to debate with you until I read the words that I have highlighted in bold. However I realised that it would be the same old, same old with you. As for King, neither you nor I know as to whether he re-invests in the club again.

I was going to debate with you until I read the words that I have highlighted in bold. However I realised that it would be the same old, same old with you. As for King, neither you nor I know as to whether he re-invests in the club again.

What you posted is every Clone Rangers fans MO right there when faced with someone saying yer club died etc etc etc, if we don't say nice things about Rangers you can agree with you don't want to debate at all.

If I had said it was the very same club then you would engage in a debate, but I won't. Must be so hard living a lie while being told by others that you are living a lie and you know it.

I've never heard Willie Waddell being referred as Big Baw Face before, Kincardine. Jock Stein many times but never Waddell. You must be a good age if you remember Dundee winning the league and reaching the semi-final of the European Cup.

Aye. I made a right arse of that and now have a magnificent beamer. What's worse is that my auld man's big player is The Deedle. Well spotted and take a Charles for knowing that Kilmarnock and Dunfermline are two different teams ;)

I don't remember The Dees winning the league but I do remember the delightful afterglow. Indeed my Subuteo teams included Dundee and Peru,