Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fucking hell, you're not half an attention seeker. Tell you what when the result of the EBT case is known i'll comment then.

So that's a "I'll take the easy way out in case I incriminate myself" then ?, I only asked for your view ffs.

What's your view should the UTT be a guilty verdict ?, I gave a list of some options but you may have your own opinion so do share it. Pretty pretty please cherry on top and all that jazz because you are one of the better bears on P&B and I'd value your opinion.

Which, correct me if I'm wrong, had incorporated into it, the rangers football club, becoming a single entity.... which is currently being liquidated.

Can you answer the question re; Jimmy Jones and how that has anything to do with Rangers or Rangers fans.

So that's a "I'll take the easy way out in case I incriminate myself" then ?, I only asked for your view ffs.

What's your view should the UTT be a guilty verdict ?, I gave a list of some options but you may have your own opinion so do share it. Pretty pretty please cherry on top and all that jazz because you are one of the better bears on P&B and I'd value your opinion.

You were told that i'll comment when we have the result. As it stands at the moment i'll refer to the FTT as well as the LNS summary on the adjudication from him re; title stripping.

Which, correct me if I'm wrong, had incorporated into it, the rangers football club, becoming a single entity.... which is currently being liquidated.

Once again i'll refer you to the opinion and adjudication of LNS as regards companies owning and operating football clubs; http://www.scribd.com/doc/142379646/Rangers-Newco-Same-Club

No actually it is only a status in the law to be recognised legally for legal and tax purposes gaining a Ltd or PLC status, unlike the bears who have adopted the stance that the company status the club acquired from the government is somehow actually a fucking company :blink::lol: .

Rangers were a club est 1872 without any Ltd or PLC status and it went through various changes during it's lifetime, but it was still the one and only entity it ever was but had evolved into the huge business enterprise it was, needing that Ltd or PLC status or it would still be a community club playing on the coonsill pitches every weekend in the amateur leagues without a kit or a baw. :lol:

Youngsy being a PLC doesn't mean that the PLC status the club acquired is in fact a separate company within the club.

Analogy !, if you were to wed your fiancée who was a Miss (Ltd) she then becomes a Mrs through marriage (PLC) and if she snuffed it !, she is dead as a dodo and the next fiancée would in fact still be your wife but she isn't the wife you used to have but is in fact a completely different woman ? ( for those smart arses a twin sister don't count :lol: ).

No actually it is only a status in the law to be recognised legally for legal and tax purposes gaining a Ltd or PLC status, unlike the bears who have adopted the stance that the company status the club acquired from the government is somehow actually a fucking company :blink::lol: .

Rangers were a club est 1872 without any Ltd or PLC status and it went through various changes during it's lifetime, but it was still the one and only entity it ever was but had evolved into the huge business enterprise it was, needing that Ltd or PLC status or it would still be a community club playing on the coonsill pitches every weekend in the amateur leagues without a kit or a baw. :lol:

Youngsy being a PLC doesn't mean that the PLC status the club acquired is in fact a separate company within the club.

Analogy !, if you were to wed your fiancée who was a Miss (Ltd) she then becomes a Mrs through marriage (PLC) and if she snuffed it !, she is dead as a dodo and the next fiancée would in fact still be your wife but she isn't the wife you used to have but is in fact a completely different woman ? ( for those smart arses a twin sister don't count :lol: ).

Sshhhh, leave them to their delusion, it's all they've got tbf.

Once again i'll refer you to the opinion and adjudication of LNS as regards companies owning and operating football clubs; http://www.scribd.com/doc/142379646/Rangers-Newco-Same-Club

Complete tosh Youngsy.

I can see you haven't quite grasped the reality of the LNS inquiry at all and what it actually was and how it unfolded.

1, The SPL & SFA rules are what the LNS used to come to his conclusion and has absolutely nothing to do with the law of the land and has no legal substance to it at all.

2, The SPL paid a Law Lord to monkey and parrot out what they put into their new rules circa 2011, it is not what Lord Nimmo thinks is the rules but what the associations have put into their rule books only. He only examined what they concocted and said they acted within their own rules.

3, Using that the LNS said this, is only what he found to be association rules in their rule books and is not any sort of law of the land or in any way legal in a court of law but only by association rules.

4, Your post above only refers to the SFA & SPL and now the SPFL and how they perceive what a club is to them and how it can be owned etc and once again is not in any way legal at all and if it was taken to court the only outcome is that the club itself is legally being liquidated by the law of the land.

The only reason you believe it is the very same club is that the SFA & SPL have said so and that is the crux of the same club argument you hold onto.

Happy Anniversary!!

http://youtu.be/AyFXEHp-u-o

All the best to the big man. He's the most maligned gif on P&B wherein the brain-dead plhastics and their diddy followers called him "The Big Hoose Bear" .

More power to you, big yin. We know the difference between 'house' and 'hoose' whatever the idiots may say,