Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Happy Anniversary!!

http://youtu.be/AyFXEHp-u-o

All the best to the big man. He's the most maligned gif on P&B wherein the brain-dead plhastics and their diddy followers called him "The Big Hoose Bear" .

More power to you, big yin. We know the difference between 'house' and 'hoose' whatever the idiots may say,

We are all Big Hoose Guy.

We are all Bendarroch ?, where's ma dauber and wur did a put it ?.

Mines are,

Plastics & diddies.

The left wing.

Sporting integrity my arse.

54 titles and still going.

WATP..

Don't talk shite.

Seethe away.

The treble.

Whit debt.

It'll never happen.

When we return.

Title number 55.

:) I went for the easy options :lol:

The Large House Fellow is the phrase of the day.

How're you doing anyway, Bud? You're being quite active on the big thread but I hope you're also posting about The Midden.

Good thanks mate, hope you and the weans are well.

I have indeed, God willing we won't be in the same league as The Rangers next season.

Got my tickets purchased for Scotland v England in Aberdeen. ;)

Is it not humanly possible for you to get tae f**k? Honest to God.

Rico, Bud and I were trying to have a normal discussion and then you zoom in. You have to calm yersel, QC. You are without doubt "on the spectrum".

Yes Kinky the correct verbiage was trying but you ruined the moment by deflecting tactics and it wasn't just me on the thread posting but since I get up your nose so much :) . I wasn't even posting on thread to you so why does it bother you so much ?, and why did you feel the need to vent your mid life crisis towards me on a public forum ?.

I was trying to have an adult discussion with Youngsy earlier if you manage to read the last 30 odd posts ! fud. Seeing if you want discourse then go back earlier and reply to my posts to Younsgy which by the way weren't pointing & laughing but on a more serious note should the UTT deliver a guilty verdict. Actually I really don't expect any of you blue tits to actually give an answer :lol: too incriminating to answer back :lol: .

Good thanks mate, hope you and the weans are well.

Aye they are dandy but seem to be outgrowing their shoes on a near-weekly basis. My 15 yo already takes a size 8 - but then she's about 5'9.

Have you weans?

Yes Kinky the correct verbiage was trying but you ruined the moment by deflecting tactics

Not me. Sometimes The Big Thread is useful. Other times it's ok just to chat to blokes who post here. I'd say that I really enjoy seeing/meeting many of The BRALT diddies.