Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is my first post so go easy :)

I'll help you out, Football in Scotland is full of local football associations where volunteers ensure that leagues are run. Each one of those leagues is full of people who have a very good grasp of football rules, some more so than others and they can rattle of an obscure rule at the drop of a hat. Why don't you try and look up to see who is on the committee of your local football association and ask them if it is the same club according to football rules? As one of those people who helps to run a local football association as the league secretary I can tell you now according to football rules they are not the same club.

Anyone can set up a football club, join a local association, which is then affiliated via that particular national association to the SFA.

Clubs at Amateur and Welfare FA level are just that clubs, however if they want to progress to Junior or Professional level where money changes hands they have to become a company. Apart from Brechin City, every other club that I know of in Scotland is an incorporated company whether that is a Private Limited Company or a Public Limited Company, the club is the company and the company is the club under Scots Law.

If the club goes out of business, the club which is the company dies. It is that simple.

(If a Mod wants me to provide proof about being an Association Secretary, drop me an email and I will be more than happy to respond)

Acht you'll fit in well, 6 paragraphs of fatuous waffle that appeals to the LCD. The Ps&Ds girls will cream their 60 denier tights.

The Ps&Ds girls will cream their 60 denier tights.

The fact you know that, is worrying .. anything you want to tell us about your wardrobe?

I've had 2 wives so far and have 2 daughters. I can mention the thickness of tights with authority and without embarrassment. You'll know this the first time Nat King become a memory rather than a future hope ;)

The fact you know that, is worrying .. anything you want to tell us about your wardrobe?

Edit: You may well consider facts waffle .. but stop relying on spellchecker ... the correct adjective is factual. Corrected it. HTH.

I cannot believe that you edited your post to do that. Jesusmaryandjoseph, are you plastics so keen on a cheap win? I said 'fatuous' and I meant 'fatuous'. Do the post-editing on some other c**t who may be caught out by your tawdry humour and learn about wimmin's tights!

Acht you'll fit in well, 6 paragraphs of fatuous waffle that appeals to the LCD. The Ps&Ds girls will cream their 60 denier tights.

Ooh, looks as if Kinky is going to scthweam and scthweam until he is thick....... :1eye

Munro, welcome. Be prepared to try and teach some simians Number Theory.

The PM gang have ganged up on Youngsy now lol

They just don't see how stupid this makes them...

:wacko: You just don't see how creating a female Viking account and getting caught out doing so, coupled with that you have created many many non posting rep giving fhud aliases makes you the most stupidest fucker on P&B ever.

Irony,hypocrisy,stupidity,damn right cheek,ignorance ! and the list goes on and on and on Benny.

I would say your wrong there, the continuation as the same club is recognised by the various bodies who have commented on this as the same club, such as those mentioned. I'll go the opposite way from yourself and say that the only people who don't recognise it as such is fans of other Scottish clubs, such as yourself.

Also there isn't one single legal document from a court of law recognising your club as the very same entity it was when the liquidation order was given to wind the club up.

Everything you have claiming the same club myth is deep rooted in association rules and regulations ie LNS,UEFA,ECA,ASA & the others.

If being the same club you have always been is so important then why haven't the fans used that RFFF money to go to court to have a court of law to state legally the government recognises Rangers FC to be the exact same entity they have always taken tax from ?

You will find the court of law will recognise there is another club called Rangers FC paying taxes from Ibrox and has a different companies house registration number they do legal business with and they will only recognise this entity est 2012 as they are in the motions of winding up a dead club est 1872.

In other sources you will find that the only thing you hold onto to claim to be the very same club will irrefutably be traced back to association guidelines,rules & regulations farted out by the SFA alone.

The Club existed as a PLC

till it was liquidated.

Rangers died. Club and Company.

New Rangers entered the world after Old Rangers assets were obtained by Sevco who rebranded themselves as The Rangers.

you can support the club currently playing at Ibrox Stadium who wear blue shirts as much as you want.

But it is a new club.

First ever game against Brechin City in the Ramsdens Cup. After a new 'conditional' licence was gerrymandered.

Of course it's not a new club, Ken, ken. And I guarantee the agonies you'll feel when we next horse your mob will feel just the same as it ever did.

:)

PS - cannae wait.

Edited by Bendarroch

So it seems like nae c**t will give a one-word (apart from 'bollocks') reply to the very simple assertion that, "A club's existence is not coterminous with its associated PLC."

I just wish i didn't need to google coterminous to find out what it means.

But for reference purposes, Youngsy answered you, i quoted his answer, did you miss it?

he says the plc is the club.

I can believe you just ignored my response to your question earlier. The post edits are simply done because I play poker. However .. seeing as it upsets you soo much petal, I will requote your original post ... so why two replies to this particularly inane exchange and the blatant side-stepping of the previous one?

Edit: Was it easier to go after the man in this one?

Oh well if you play poker thats ok then....

If being the same club you have always been is so important then why haven't the fans used that RFFF money to go to court to have a court of law to state legally the government recognises Rangers FC to be the exact same entity they have always taken tax from ?

Why waste the money when we had a variety of desperate tools trying to strip titles, have CAB say naw, have the ASA say naw, the SFA, etc.

Every time the same answer comes back. Brother Lord Nimmo and chums in a variety of high places can see right through you.

:)

James Doleman ‏@jamesdoleman

Football “forum” posts on charlotte tapes now being placed in evidence.

A nice precedent for Craig Whyte if these recordings are admissible.

Particulalry Charles Green saying “You are Sevco” several times in the same meeting.

It’s small wonder he wouldn’t object to things like that being made available.

Edited by AberdeenBud