Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Putting aside some of the pretty tiresome tit for tat banter & Celtic minded vitriol...........how likely is this voluntary liquidation event next week?

Probably best answered by Bennett or Bendarroch, they've been pretty clued up on what's going on at their company. And are always open to discussions on subjects like this.

Probably best answered by Bennett or Bendarroch, they've been pretty clued up on what's going on at their company. And are always open to discussions on subjects like this.

I was genuinely asking the question......I don't care for either Rangers nor Celtic......just curious to know what of this tidal wave of information/mis information can be treated as plusible?

I was genuinely asking the question......I don't care for either Rangers nor Celtic......just curious to know what of this tidal wave of information/mis information can be treated as plusible?

I would also be interested in this.

Most of the stuff I've seen recently just appears to be made up sellick wishes.

I hope the Newco ceases to exist as soon as possible.

If there is going to be some sort of insolvency event, and therefore a points deduction, it'd be likely to happen this season, as even with a 25 point deduction, they'd safely get promoted.

A later event, ie next season would be an utter disaster. McCoist will struggle as it is in the Championship. With a starting points deduction, the clueless fat f**k would be lucky to get Sevco into the top half of the table.

Putting aside some of the pretty tiresome tit for tat banter & Celtic minded vitriol...........how likely is this voluntary liquidation event next week?

Best answer to that I can think of is, what are the alternatives? How much money has been saved? How much new investment has been secured?

End of the day it is by no means "a diddy wet dream" or "plastic fantasy," I do not rule out some mug shoveling his pension fund into sevco, but he'd have to be a mug, wouldn't he/she?

As hilariously, side rippingly funny as it would be, it would also be an absolute black disgrace, on top of the last decade of cheating and the last 3 years of eye-wateringly embarrassing turmoil. Frankly I am torn as to whether I want my sport of choice, in my country that I love, to be further shamed by the arrogance of this one particular group of c***s or whether bank-rolling and accommodating these fuckers might just be better for everyone in the long run. Conundrum alright.

Thats my tuppence worth.

You aren't taking my answer seriously? last time i try and help you out!

Jackanory Dave has a source at Ibrox, he should eb able to find out.

Slghtly off-topic.

With all the bluster of "fan ownership" maybe the rangers should look at Bayerns model:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/bayern-munich/10646992/Arsenal-v-Bayern-Munich-How-German-giants-became-the-strongest-club-in-the-world.html

It breaks your heart when you see how efficient they are.

They can even subsidise the fans when travelling abroad!

Quote:

"The decision to subsidise away fans at the Emirates tonight, reducing £62 tickets to £37, is symptomatic of a club that must take its supporters seriously."

The best quote:

"We do not think the fans are like cows, who you milk – football has got to be for everyone," explains Hoeness.

Slghtly off-topic.

With all the bluster of "fan ownership" maybe the rangers should look at Bayerns model:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/bayern-munich/10646992/Arsenal-v-Bayern-Munich-How-German-giants-became-the-strongest-club-in-the-world.html

It breaks your heart when you see how efficient they are.

They can even subsidise the fans when travelling abroad!

Quote:

"The decision to subsidise away fans at the Emirates tonight, reducing £62 tickets to £37, is symptomatic of a club that must take its supporters seriously."

The best quote:

"We do not think the fans are like cows, who you milk – football has got to be for everyone," explains Hoeness.

Using that analogy, Ibrox must be a bigger dairy than Wiseman's & The Co-op combined.

Should we be referring to ---s as 'Fresians' and 'The Horde' as 'The Herd'?