Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hold on - the wee Hibs investors paid off a bank loan last week and it was fabulous news.

Rangers investors do it and it's 'a dubious last minute loan'?

Desperate, fantasy stuff over recent months from the plastics and diddies - I can well understand your pain at this most recent failure of your mystic meg wishes.

It's a cracking news day - not as good as the title stripping outcome I know - but decent enough.

Aye, this is exactly the same. :lol:

f**k me, you're a thick auld c**t. No wonder the old rangers died if this is the average bears line of "thinking".

What was it they had in the bank last June, 11.2 million?

Going to have a read of the Easdales and Laxey's Loan thread on Rangers Media see what's happening and how they are getting their heads around this bombshell.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=265316&st=0

simplythebest

simplythebest

Forever a Unionist

• photo-thumb-2230.jpg?_r=1391448675
  • True Blue
  • big_starb.png
  • 39,251 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:52 PM

snapback.pngForeverBlue1872, on 19 February 2014 - 10:51 PM, said:

You don't? It's basically us getting into debt. It's a fucking shambles.

I'd rather have deals like this than be in heavy debt to a bank again.

:lol::lol::lol:

You're saying that now.

Going by DR spin, this is something similar to a debt for equity swap.

What does the article actually say..

Is it £1.5m operating money in return for £1.5m of shares or along the lines of them getting their 'investment' doubled or trebled in return?

They don't have the money yet though..... The RNS says....

" The Board of Rangers notes the press articles this morning and confirms that it is holding discussions with two major shareholders with a view to arranging a loan of up to £1.5m to provide working capital for the Company. Documentation and terms have not been finalised, and a further announcement will be made when appropriate. "

Working Capital - Offt ! Not looking good :o

There's a rumor as well that IF the loan goes ahead, it might be paid back in shares ? ( probably at a substantial discount IMO - As is standard ) I'm sure investors won't be happy to see their losses in this dog of an investment further diluted !! :(

Tick Tock :whistle

Is it £1.5m operating money in return for £1.5m of shares or along the lines of them getting their 'investment' doubled or trebled in return?

Emergency loans can't be classed as an investment Benny.

Emergency loans can't be classed as an investment Benny.

This and what I read on RM there does seem to be some confusion whether its an investment or a loan. How much did Lloyds Bank invest in Rangers up to the summer of 2011?. :lol:

In a statement to the London Stock Exchange, the club said documentation and terms have not been finalised.

So it's not a done deal yet. Why the happiness from the Orcs?

It is anticipated these loans will not be repaid but converted into shares later this year, strengthening the positions of both groups at boardroom level.

Is that at today's share price or a future share price?

The arrangements are expected to be ratified and rubber-stamped at a board meeting scheduled for today.

Rubber stamps, rubber cheques, bouncy, bouncy.

Tick tock.

eta just saw your post Mikebhoy123, please excuse repitition.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Read the post again and it should be plain what i meant by investment...

The investment hasn't happened yet, so this can't be an investment.

Bet you think this quacks like a duck, walks like a duck etc...

stylish_dogs_4.jpg

The investment hasn't happened yet, so this can't be an investment.

Bet you think this quacks like a duck, walks like a duck etc...

Please tell me you're at the wind up here?

And people wonder why most Rangers fans have stopped making serious posts on here..

Please tell me you're at the wind up here?

And people wonder why most Rangers fans have stopped making serious posts on here..

What people and how do you know they are wondering or are you talking about yourself as a third person?

Hold on - the wee Hibs investors paid off a bank loan last week and it was fabulous news.

Rangers investors do it and it's 'a dubious last minute loan'?

Desperate, fantasy stuff over recent months from the plastics and diddies - I can well understand your pain at this most recent failure of your mystic meg wishes.

It's a cracking news day - not as good as the title stripping outcome I know - but decent enough.

You surely don't believe that this is good news? :huh:

A working capital loan, barely a year after the IPO garnered , what, £22million? Especially when you consider who is giving out the loan...

Can't say what their planning with shares.

But do you think this could mean an off-load of players in the close season to curb their finances because surely the season ticket money can't stretch that far?

I take it that will mean no "war chest" for ally. :(

Can't say what their planning with shares.

But do you think this could mean an off-load of players in the close season to curb their finances because surely the season ticket money can't stretch that far?

I take it that will mean no "war chest" for ally. :(

Maybe, we should see the squad being reduced but i think that'll be more to bring the wage bill down rather than bring in transfer fees.

Season tickets will probably increase in price but i know a lot of fans who A) won't give the crooks anymore money and B) Will go on a game to game to basis, so unless they pull off a PR masterstroke i can't see season tickets plugging that big a gap.

£75m warchest.

Season tickets will probably increase in price but i know a lot of fans who A) won't give the crooks anymore money and B) Will go on a game to game to basis, so unless they pull off a PR masterstroke i can't see season tickets plugging that big a gap.

How much does Watty Smith cost to hire for a month long PR drive, is it still 50k?