Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And re KDS, they are a bunch of wallopers it is true, but the sheer number of posters means you do get stuff early.

The moderation is that of Volken Volken etc, and why I jacked in my a/c inside a week after a warning for hee haw. They allow the 'H'' word but ban others lol, and a boy on the one 'tic forum I do post on got a warning for this today

kAe7wCK.png

bunch of clowns.

Me personally....I've supported the same club for 15 years, sitting in the same seat. What about yourself?

Is it not about time you took advantage of one of DFS's many many sales? That couch must be fucking knackered by now. I've replaced my stuff several times in that time period, and even managed to get to the ground on the odd occasion.

Is it not about time you took advantage of one of DFS's many many sales? That couch must be fucking knackered by now. I've replaced my stuff several times in that time period, and even managed to get to the ground on the odd occasion.

Are you a season ticket holder at Kilmarnock? If so, how long for?