Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol: No thanks, that's a record I'd really like your club to keep along with a full set of lower tiers titles to it's name. :)

We're just giving you a few years to build up a wee tally for yourselves. How many trebles you on now? :)

We're just giving you a few years to build up a wee tally for yourselves. How many trebles you on now? :)

I've lost count of the failed trebles to be honest. :bairn

The unconventional treble !, is that the getting papped out of 3 home cup competitions which Celtic can't do because thankfully we can only enter two at maximum. :D

This is just beyond a fucking joke now. We're an absolute mess and i could see why some may find it funny previously but it's just a complete shambles now and i wouldn't wish this shit on any set of football fans.

Come on now. You'd be as happy as Larry were Celtic to be in this mess.

Well, they could have been but wee Fergus saw that they didn't end up that way.

I am going to really enjoy this weekend.

Fast forward to about 3 o'clock today and the only thing left for the freshly pumped and humiliated bears to do is to take the metaphorical shotgun down from above the mantelpiece, say in a broken, tear filled voice "he's ma dawg pa, I'll do it" *sniff*, state his intention not to renew and thus blow the brains out of his beloved new club. Gid.

See if we had died right. It would still take you like 9 years to catch up on our top tier titles...

You did die

It always amazes me how much Rangers fans hate Minty Murray but yet w**k themselves into a coma about the titles he won.

This mutual mud-flinging at Rangers is utterly pathetic. Both camps at it. 'You're a liar'. 'No, you're a liar'. A shambolic wreck of a club

Seems that the board and King have not only listened to the fans they are trying to copy them.

Only difference is they are keeping it 'in house' rather than indulging in this witty banter with their friends from across the city.

Come on now. You'd be as happy as Larry were Celtic to be in this mess.

Well, they could have been but wee Fergus saw that they didn't end up that way.

I wouldn't care to the extent i'd post about it online. If i knew any decent celtic fans where i stay i'd feel bad for them.

You did die

It always amazes me how much Rangers fans hate Minty Murray but yet w**k themselves into a coma about the titles he won.

Guys wanking amazes you lololo

Edited by Maxsta

You know what bears?

There is no disgrace in admitting to being mistaken, so think about it as you nervously await the kick off to your next humiliation, that big, black feeling spreading inside you, growing with each word uttered from your club and those fighting for it's control ergo control ofyou, and your wallet.

It is not too late, look into the future and see yourself looking back to this moment as the turning point, the point you said f**k it Rangers died, I am not stupid enough to be taken in by the conmen anymore, I am happy I listened to Stoney.

Like williemillersfacefungus said, it's time to put the old dog down and move on.