Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Total facepalm moment on sportscene on Sat night when the presenter announced that Rangers don't speak to the BBC. Bunch of weans.

Maybe they should have thought twice about editing an interview to make the manager appear bigoted, then not long after that showing the manager falling to his death for a laugh....

It appears that 32Red also sponsor Crawley Town and Newport County. :huh:

Sevco's deal rumoured to be a thumping 350K per year.

Big club ma erse. :P

Running theme there....

Maybe they should have thought twice about editing an interview to make the manager appear bigoted, then not long after that showing the manager falling to his death for a laugh....

For the edited snigger the BBC apologised, Rangers accepted. Can't now use that for your toys out the prams.

The mad men intro, still can't believe some got offended at that.

I believe they're still upset over the Craig Whyte documentary though :P

For the edited snigger the BBC apologised, Rangers accepted. Can't now use that for your toys out the prams.

The mad men intro, still can't believe some got offended at that.

I believe they're still upset over the Craig Whyte documentary though :P

Ofcourse i can use the BBC's edit, they were given a last warning and never paid heed to it. Plus their apology was pish and half hearted.

No idea what a "mad men intro" is but i'm guessing you mean the 'hahaha look at him falling to his death' sketch they done? Ofcourse i can see that that was wrong, can't you....

Commercially the Scottish game is struggling celtic apart... You only have to look at the shirt sponsors on all of the kits..motherwell-cash converters...st mirror - blacks.. Aberdeen - team recruitment - Inverness - orion group......etc...

Yes and a third tier team sponsored by the world's largest online gambling company. Doomed I tell you!

Ofcourse i can use the BBC's edit, they were given a last warning and never paid heed to it. Plus their apology was pish and half hearted.

No idea what a "mad men intro" is but i'm guessing you mean the 'hahaha look at him falling to his death' sketch they done? Ofcourse i can see that that was wrong, can't you....

Given the way things have turned out, a Game of Thrones "Red Wedding" tribute would've been more fitting IMO.

stolen from twitter #therealromanov

Jings teams winning cup finals, thats never happened before.

Crivvens, teams making it to cup finals, that has never happened before.

Michty me, celtic winning league titles........

Why should the BBC pay attention to " warnings " by a daft wee football club of all things?

Talk about " getting above yourselves "??

Truly laughable