Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm really not sure there are any lesser clubs. Certainly no newer ones. And in all honesty, you don't have a great track record for paying much attention to your own club.

Always good for a quote on anything celtic-related, mind, and the absolute go-to guy if you want your family defamed. Everybody brings something to the table - even if your offering tends to be rancid and bitter.

Strangely enough for once i wasn't having a go at you and was infact agreeing that it's strange that the figures haven't been released.

Next time haud yer horse's Normy..

The lesser club bit was one of those joke things i was telling you about recently...

"The London Times" listed this as Deal of the Day - isnt this similar to The Evening Standard or in Glasgow terms the "Evening Times" or "Glaswegian". ???.

The FT didnt say anything. A quote has been provided by the SEVCO PR office.

Do all clubs reveal how much their sponsorship deals are worth? (before i get on my high horse) I don't pay much attention to other lesser clubs tbf...

If anyone knows ....

It's not compulsory but generally Sponsors want the scale of their generosity to be known

When the old rangers company negotiated a new deal for the club which may or may not be the same club as the current Rangers there'd generally be a figure reported.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8495426.stm

There is of course an incentive for both sides to talk up the deal so the figure is generally expressed as being "up to" some large amount.

1. Agreed.

2. Not disputed .. yet it's crucial in that you are receiving 'additional benefits' from the club at reduced cost. Also the club cannot provide some these benefits without selling the package in advance. It's a unique product providing both tickets and other services.

3. As you say ... not relevant.

I suspect you know that this plan is doomed and are simply arguing the technicalities.

The BoD will never entertain this and you are well aware of the reasons.

a) Once security has been granted they cannot use these assets to raise finance via borrowing.

b) The assets belong to the shareholders and investors of the company.

c) It's blackmail/coercion .

My opinion is that it would be a brave company that would entertain this type of financing model. The bigger point that I was trying to make before being de-railed by arguments over the ins and outs is that the supporters are, at last, doing something other than blindly handing over their cash. It might prove successful (who knows?) and it will come down to 3 things; 1 - How many supporters will not buy season tickets without securitisation, 2 - How long can the club continue without this money, 3 - Will the people who have just loaned £1.5m be happy to sell the assets that are provided as security.

In response to your points:

a) Not entirely true, there can be multiple charges against individual assets. It does complicate financing but does not make it impossible.

b) Only for as long as the company can remain solvent, (see my point 2 above).

c) Agreed, this is however similar tactics that Rangers used to sell season tickets in 2012 with Sir Walter of Cardigan.

All this being said, I find the involvement of DK to be quite sickening and entirely un-necessary. As I have posted before, I am not even sure he has the liquidity (or perhaps even the means) to bankroll the club. He did have to sell off some major assets in SA.

"The London Times" listed this as Deal of the Day - isnt this similar to The Evening Standard or in Glasgow terms the "Evening Times" or "Glaswegian". ???.

The FT didnt say anything. A quote has been provided by the SEVCO PR office.

It was "The Times". Seen it referred to as "The Times of London" too.

You are right though, it wasn't the FT that said anything - it was the CEO of the new sponsor that said they were on their way back. Well, he would, wouldn't he?

1. What service?

2. Season tickets provide cash up front yes .. but they are a discounted bulk purchase with additional benefits.

3. Name one club or utility company where this bartering for security over assets takes place.

You've no idea what goes on behind the closed doors of Ibrox, have you?

Do all clubs reveal how much their sponsorship deals are worth? (before i get on my high horse) I don't pay much attention to other lesser clubs tbf...

If anyone knows ....

That still leaves two divisions...

Hmmm one main point here...

How did we cheat for decades? Please expand :)

Please try to comprehend said post before posting and then making a bit of a numpty out of yourself, but your are fitting right into the Rankers family on P&B. :)

Cheating for over a decade isn't decades, it is singular and not plural HTH.

I don't understand Dave King's angle here........why would the supporters season ticket money equate to purchasing a security over the stadium or training facilities?

When you buy a season ticket it grants you right of entry into the stadium for the home league fixtures......nothing more!

Would be like a Tenant demanding security on their accommodation from the Landlord.

King wants security over the assets for one reason alone, should he take over the club it is worth far more with it's assets and he is manipulating the fans so he gets the assets protected for when he tries to take over the club. Should the assets lie with the parent company and he does get his grubby mitts on the club itself he'll have to pay rent to the Inter company.

King doesn't care about the fans he is just another shyster manipulating the stupid support for his own devices.

The announcement of an Ian Black brokered sponsorship deal and the Bears get all superior again, nice. Div, I see you got betting companies plastered all over P&B now do they pay well?

How easy it is to placate the hard of thinking, those defeats by greater teams were easily forgotten. Good to see the Rangers with a 22 month membership of the SFA getting back to the standards that the club had before the membership restarted.

I can't see them winning the Challenge cup next season but the flood of sponsorship should easily see them consolidate their Championship status. Good for you Rangers, a real feel good story. It would make a great movie, I hope Tarantino can negotiate a good prce from Sir Craigy for the rights.

EDIT- I thought that their current SFA membership was longer than it is.

Edited by stonedsailor

King wants security over the assets for one reason alone, should he take over the club it is worth far more with it's assets and he is manipulating the fans so he gets the assets protected for when he tries to take over the club. Should the assets lie with the parent company and he does get his grubby mitts on the club itself he'll have to pay rent to the Inter company.

King doesn't care about the fans he is just another shyster manipulating the stupid support for his own devices.

I can't see how a rangers fan can't read this as a warning.

The club/company fairy tale they fought so hard to convince us was a reality, will come back to bite them on the bum.

By the time the spivs are finished asset stripping they'll have wished they had admitted they were a new club.

Possibly the greatest lie ever told. And as the orcs told the lie, they were getting fucked up the shitter.

The announcement of an Ian Black brokered sponsorship deal and the Bears get all superior again, nice. Div, I see you got betting companies plastered all over P&B now do they pay well?

How easy it is to placate the hard of thinking, those defeats by greater teams were easily forgotten. Good to see the Rangers with a 22 month membership of the SFA getting back to the standards that the club had before the membership restarted.

I can't see them winning the Challenge cup next season but the flood of sponsorship should easily see them consolidate their Championship status. Good for you Rangers, a real feel good story. It would make a great movie, I hope Tarantino can negotiate a good prce from Sir Craigy for the rights.

EDIT- I thought that their current SFA membership was longer than it is.

Edit - So do the Horde. Can't believe that's been up there for 45 minutes without someone picking up on it. You're wasted on here, Stoney.

an emotional response doesn't mean its true as we all know rangers never died the company that owned.........and so on...

...i don't want to set hellbhoy or wrk off on another borefest on how the club supposed to have died.

its all irrelevant anyway rangers are back on track to the top and its good for a change there is good news like the sponsorship deal

you should be standing with your club on wishing rangers a quick return to the top

do you not follow the party line comrade brother?

Describe in some detail what exactly is being liquidated as an entity ?, you claim it is the company so do tell us what constitutes the company that ran the club as a tangible entity ?.

This is the burning question I long for an answer but none of the resident bears or in fact any Rangers related source has ever answered because the mythical company that is being liquidated does not exist and you are a victim of fraud.

Aye yer new sponsorship deal suits yer clubs predicament :) ,£32 million in the red in just less than two years of being in existence :lol:

Edit - So do the Horde. Can't believe that's been up there for 45 minutes without someone picking up on it. You're wasted on here, Stoney.

It wont be picked up on because the crux of most P&Bears continuation argument is a seemless transfer of membership which precedent shows to be erroneous. Give them time to find another straw to clutch on to, please?

Your team did die, so not wishful thinking on my part.You are correct that Celtic miss their best friends.

Scotland certainly does not miss "our Countries shame". It was a vile event, left for the darkages, supported by humans who appeared to have came from the dark ages.From a PR perspective (and the fact he has to live in Glasgow), do you honestly think a Celtic player will state the truth ?. Is he really thatstupid to think that Sevco will be back to where the Old Club, (you knowthe one that many say died), were ?. His club needs you, they miss playing yours, end of.

Do you not think he knows just as much as us Internet Bampots but is hardly going to mention it in the media.Your new club is going nowhere. No players anywhere near a stage where youcan compete for anything (unless you get a number of home draws against very weak opposition).If this team aint good enough, you have no money to buy new players.Judging by his signing policy so far, do you want Sally to have what little amount you can spare to buy anyone ?.This of course is not going to matter if Chuckles closes the Big House.Stop dreaming, you bunch of deluded idiots. We are all laughing at you.The Country which you appear to believe holds you in such high esteem are taking the complete and utter f****ing piss out of your club, your players,your manager, and most of all YOU, the Sevco supporter.

We are all loving every minute of this.Show some humility, show some responsibility, show some fucki*ng intelligence for god sake. You aint the people, and you aint going to be winning or challenging for years and years. Accept it, move on, deal with keeping your second incarnation alive, rather than waiting for the next crook to come along and send you down again, just cos you have aspirations beyond what you can actually achieve. Dont you think other clubs have these ?.We realised we couldn't go on spending to catch up years ago. Why are Sevco different ?. Please explain.