Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He simply pointed out the hypocrisy ... stop moaning you old fart. I see your spellchecker is back online and been put back to work.

How did your 'buttie' taste today?

Magic. After a trip from Wycombe ye canne beat a couple of herby links in French bread slathered in butter and ketchup red sauce in the work's canteen staff restaurant. After that it's getting a double espresso and some fruit from the kitchen. Mind you, some of the green berries seemed under-ripe today. Shall I send them to you? You love sour grapes.

You truly are a thick twat when you are online, you on two threads kept posting some ASA released statement to somehow say you were right. You were quickly shown that UEFA themselves see things completely differently and then still had the barefaced cheek not to even engage on UEFA's article 12 in any way shape or fashion.

You daft fuckers called a Rangers support keep asking for a reasonable and sensible debate on all things related to Rangers, when confronted with something that needs some sort of response from the Rangers support you all then just turn into wumming fannies by avoiding or derailing the topic or conversation.

You Tedi have shown yourself up last night for being a cnut of the highest magnitude, it doesn't matter what is put in front of you for questioning you just respond by any other method other than what was put to you. "Here's a link here", "you spelled something wrong", or any other futile pathetic response.

I you think that you deliberately knowing that I'll get somewhat abusive to gain a proper response from you by you posting pish then just shows the type of person you are in real life.

The QC aint a happy chappy

angry-desk-flip.png

Jesus Christ.

I'm starting to think the BRALT should close its doors too.

Still slightly baffled as to my performance as a twit earlier on. Kincardine scoffed at a crazy Hellbhoy rant in the early hours. In doing so, he quoted a particularly daft part. Was his crime really to let a rogue additional 'a' sneak into the word 'sausage'? If there's something else I need apologise for, please point it out for me explicitly. I'm clearly far too much of a twit to pick up the hints.

As for the rest, well yes, Ted's probably 'at it' a bit in fixating on one part of the e-mail sent to STV, but it's what he does. Focusing on the bits that chime with our preferred reading is what both sides of this debate do.

Unpopular as it is, I'll say again that the abusive, unpleasant stuff is coming almost exclusively right now from one side, and Tedi ain't on it.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Lies and damned lies. There isn't a moment that you or a member of your team of clerks in your chambers isn't online. You have 7x24 communication with The BRALT.

The rest of your post is simply pathetic, 'you can dish it out but you can't take it' rubbish.

Wouldn't be the first time you partially read one of my posts and then charged in and made a cnut of yourself would it ?

I was replying to a post from MT raising there was a tag team against The Great Idiot Leader the previous night and I pointed out that just before his post Tedi & Bennett were tag teaming up on me this morning and I wasn't even online to defend myself.

I await your apology.

No, i'll leave that to brainy kunts like you - who have the relevant legal training ...

Must be hard bumbling through life a thick cnut. :( I mean getting caught out making bogus profiles sums up how difficult life is for Bennett. Thank fook for free WiFi in the B&B basement eh ?, where you can make a complete arse out of yourself often online and not have a care in the world and all is normal to you.

you can make a complete arse out of yourself often online and not have a care in the world and all is normal to you.

Em, so another day on The Big Thread for you?

Oooooops, did I just do, "partially read one of my posts and then charged in and made a cnut of yourself would it ?" princess?

Jesus Christ.

I'm starting to think the BRALT should close its doors too.

Still slightly baffled as to my performance as a twit earlier on. Kincardine scoffed at a crazy Hellbhoy rant in the early hours. In doing so, he quoted a particularly daft part. Was his crime really to let a rogue additional 'a' sneak into the word 'sausage'? If there's something else I need apologise for, please point it out for me explicitly. I'm clearly far too much of a twit to pick up the hints.

As for the rest, well yes, Ted's probably 'at it' a bit in fixating on one part of the e-mail sent to STV, but it's what he does. Focusing on the bits that chime with our preferred reading is what both sides of this debate do.

Unpopular as it is, I'll say again that the abusive, unpleasant stuff is coming almost exclusively right now from one side, and Tedi ain't on it.

As well as the "sausage" mistake, T_K spelled "deprecate" wrong. A couple of minor errors, in all fairness, but when you set yourself up as a superior user of the Queen's English - well... :rolleyes:

ETA: No apology needed btw, MT. Although I would quibble over your assertion that all the abusive material recently is directed towards the rangers posters on here.

As for selected reading, I've found that those who deny the "seamless transition" have a habit of backing their argument up with something a bit more substantial then "tic blog" or "diddy fantasy".

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Seriously, this is no act.

I need diagrams and everything here.

Dhenboy quoted Kincardine's post - INCLUDING the bit Kincardine had bolded himself to highlight Hellbhoy's mistake. Kincardine's post - INCLUDING the bolded bit - contained......... Ah f**k it I cannae be bothered :lol:

The upshot: Old Rangers are dead. Everything else is mere details and angry woofing about nothing.

Succinct and to the point, Fliedermaus.

It's still fun watching them come up with more and more convoluted story-lines to convince themselves, mind - while all the time the new club is being raped senseless by whichever shyster comes along with a snappy soundbite.