Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Quite looking forward to these throbbers being back in the SPFL, if they can avoid suicide before that point. The "Wait 'til we're back pumping you all" stuff is going to look pretty thin when they're battling their way out of the play-off and getting alternate-week scuddings.

Also have you read the thread from last night ?, I logged in today and within two pages 5 Rangers fans had ganged up and made posts ridiculing my posts from last night even though it was Tedi's fault the thread got derailed into insults and handbags at fifty paces.

The P&D's gang up on dopey Rangers supporters, The Ragers fans gang up on anyone who rip the pish out of their Ragers supporting buddies. Rinse and repeat.

Sorry, I don't agree with that assessment. The vitriol in the language directed at Ted is what skews things.

His intransigence might irritate, but it doesn't equate to, or justify some of the stuff sent his way.

He seems to think we're fools as well, judging by his mealy mouthed responses after being insulting and abusive. He initiates it, then attempts to 'not understand' makes an apology and pretends it included me ...

I actually thought better of him and admired his 'individual' stance on points brought up ..

Seems my assessment was flawed ,,,

Are you talking about me here, or Kincardine?

The post you replied to was referring to Kincardine, but your gripes seem directed at me.

Anyway, for the avoidance of doubt, sorry for calling you a twit. Clearly, I missed something in the original posts and if my apology seemed half hearted or vague, Hell, I'll apologise for that too.

Quite looking forward to these throbbers being back in the SPFL, if they can avoid suicide before that point. T

Hiya Rat Boy. Nice tae see you again. You know I always welcome you seeing as yer one of the very few sane plastics, How are you doing, wee yin?

I must take issue with the SPFL shite, though. You're caught with yer breeks doon on that yin.

I have said this before but, as a boring cnut, I will say it again: The SPFL is not the top tier of Scottish football.

Monkey Tennis! You are a bad bad man. You have, however inadvertently, upset the green half of the chuckle bros.

You know how touchy and easily offended the poor wee souls are.

Shame on you!!

:) I suspect 'flouncing' from ghirls in grey and green hooped skirts!

How's yerself anyway? You've been too long absent from The BRALT.

I suggest you read some of Tedi's earlier work and acquaint yourself with his true character. Goose and gander ring a bell?

Yip, I remember when he engaged in his own vitriol manner but is now portraying himself as God's chosen idiot.

Anyway, for the avoidance of doubt, sorry for calling you a twit. Clearly, I missed something in the original posts and if my apology seemed half hearted or vague, Hell, I'll apologise for that too.

Hold your ground, Monkey. He is a twit, a cad and a bounder. He may also be a twerp and a rotter.

Insults don'#t get better than those!

Posted by bennett on 13 February 2012 - 22:30 in Rangers v Celtic, Celtic v Rangers
'Jinky67', on 13 Feb 2012 - 21:40, said:
Liquidation you won't be coming back from.....that's the point ;)

There's really no set rules for it in the SPL, most sensible guesses for the new club scenario would go with 3rd division maybe with additional points deductions.

It's not going to be walk in the park many people think it'll be. Some dark tines ahead Jinks.

Hold your ground, Monkey. He is a twit, a cad and a bounder. He may also be a twerp and a rotter.

Insults don'#t get better than those!

Seriously, I'd actually, toyed with 'twerp' earlier on, but elected to run with 'twit'.

Feels like a long time ago now.

Hiya Rat Boy. Nice tae see you again. You know I always welcome you seeing as yer one of the very few sane plastics, How are you doing, wee yin?

I must take issue with the SPFL shite, though. You're caught with yer breeks doon on that yin.

I have said this before but, as a boring cnut, I will say it again: The SPFL is not the top tier of Scottish football.

A crude facsimile of Rangers, Benny - as I said earlier, you're the same club in the sense that you play in the same colours, at the same place, and are supported by the same mob of mutants.

The Union of Fans comprises the three official Rangers fan groups – The Rangers Supporters Assembly, The Rangers Supporters Trust and The Rangers Supporters Association – plus The Blue Order, Union Bears and Sons of Struth.

Thanks.

Are a couple of those, like the Assembly, not already sort of amalgamated affairs, involving other smaller bodies?