Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think the first 3 are the main ones and have decent membership but since I have never joined any of them I am not really sure of their makeup, the sons of struth are really just a few guys pissed off with the board, the other two groups are mainly interest in singing songs.

Not included are the Vanguard bears, they are different well at least they think they are.

To be honest most of these fans group cannot agree on the colour of sh... but at least they all want these spivs gone.

I'd thought those Vanguard chaps were part of the Assembly. Am I mistaken then?

Sorry, I don't agree with that assessment. The vitriol in the language directed at Ted is what skews things.

His intransigence might irritate, but it doesn't equate to, or justify some of the stuff sent his way.

I was involved in last night's discussion and have had a look back just to see how outrageously abusive I was and guess what?

There was no tag team abuse and as I said earlier, Tedi is well capable and has often indulged in the very behaviour you have accused others of subjecting him to. When I first joined P&B, I was amazed at some of the vitriolic nightly exchanges on The BRALT and believe me, Tedi was neither a bystander nor a victim. I would say since he has returned to the thread, his portrayed persona seems deliberately measured. He's playing a game that allows him the role of righteous victim in the face of - in particular - HB's more ''all guns blazing'' approach but a game he is surely playing, which it appears, certainly has someone fooled.