Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

good to see you pair of insomniacs obsessing in the early hours

obviously worried about the bitch slapping your team will be getting in two to three years time from your natural order superiors.

its inevitable and you know it.

and what of that penalty at ochilview yesterday?

outraged fc just getting warmed up as the 'the most successful club in scotland' get closer and closer to the pinnacle.

celtic fans and the mhedia what are they like. :lol:

Aye, Dundee United looked terrified the other week. I doubt there are many teams in the Championship that are frightened of your mob of mediocre-to-shyte wallopers, let alone SPFL teams.

Unless you miraculously discover a new source of funny money and get a better manager, you'll be lucky to make it into the top tier and even luckier to stay in it for another season. Because your team is poor and you don't have any cash to improve it, you see?

Personally, I'd quite like to see New Rangers in the top flight, to see how the lot of you react to continual 4-0 scuddings off St Johnstone and Motherwell. Badly, I imagine.

Edited by flyingrodent

I know that this is only tangentially related but not everyone reads the Hertz thread and it'll be of interest to a fair few. Ann Budge issued a statement regarding her purchase of Hertz from its current owner. You can read it here:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20140419/update-from-ann-budge_2241384_3775759#continue

The text says:

OK so its a big quote so please don't cut and paste it like has happened with the FF posts. Simply this:

What would we Bears give for such a clear, factual, informative and drama-free statement?

Mon The Ann Budge.

Reading that Kinky it looks as if Bidco have bought the shareholdings in the Hearts company, they will not own the whole of Hearts FC but just the shares once owned byUBIG and UKIO Bankas.

Bidco are obliged to offer to buy any remaining shares but the owners of those shares can hold on to them.

Rangers could not make a statement like that because fans, and others who bought shares in the original Rangers FC still own a part of the club in liquidation, ruining the continuation story.

Bidco are fools. They could have bought all the assets and created a clone.

Here is the apotheosis of the Plastic mentality. Folk trying to have a sensible conversation and you get this shite,

refering to people as plastics whilst bemoaning the lack of a sensible conversation.

Indeed. How can any chunt have an issue with this? The least engaging (yet most prolific) posters on the thread are the plastics.

Here's a wee challenge: When was the last time a plastic said something useful/interesting/informative?

Similarities though... "Bidco1874" as if she is laying claim to the history of the club previous to that which she is buying.... At least the current club didn't choose to exit admin via liquidation and death :)

The 1874 part of the name is misleading though, Hearts date back to the early 1900s.

Indeed. How can any chunt have an issue with this? The least engaging (yet most prolific) posters on the thread are the plastics.

Here's a wee challenge: When was the last time a plastic said something useful/interesting/informative?

the most prolific is a zombie with a reputation for posting shite.

Have you considered e.g. not calling them plastic paddies all the time, or just ignoring them when they make all these terrible posts that disappoint you so?

Also, IIRC you're the most prolific poster on this thread and something like 95% of your posts are basically snark or nonsense. So I'd say that you've got a bit of a hard neck complaining about anyone else.

Have you considered e.g. not calling them plastic paddies all the time,

Absolutely not. Why would I?

Also, IIRC you're the most prolific poster on this thread

I am sure some statto with confirm this but I am almost certainly not. Even combining my 'oldco' and 'newco' profiles i reckon I am hunners of posts adrift.

Now do you want to say something sensible?

Edited by The_Kincardine

The 1874 part of the name is misleading though, Hearts date back to the early 1900s.
Hence my "as if".....Another tacky charity scam ahoy!
The Official 2014 Lee Rigby Memorial badge is now available - firstly I'd like to thank the following RSC's for taking batches off me straight away -Nithsdale LoyalDungiven LoyalAmoruso True BluesSpringburn LoyalGranite CityVale of LevenRed Hand & Thistle10MCalderwoodInverness True BluesBridgeton Chosen FewCastle Street LoyalLargsBailliestonMorecambeIf your in an RSC and you want to take a larger quantity PM me.If you are based in Northern Ireland you can buy them over the counter at the Shankill Band Shop in Belfast at £2.50 each.Badges are £2.50 plus P+P if paying by cheque / bank transfer.If you wish to use paypal then please use this link - ALL costs for postage and paypal fees are covered by the buyer - www.sadlrsc.co.uk/site/shop/The badge was chosen by the Rigby family, and ALL profits will be going to the families chosen Forces related charities, those being -The Invicta Foundation - EnglandSoldiers off the Street - ScotlandSoldiers off the Street - Northern IrelandThe badgeQzOqqzM.jpg

Absolutely not. Why would I?

I am sure some statto with confirm this but I am almost certainly not. Even combining my 'oldco' and 'newco' profiles i reckon I am hunners of posts adrift.

Now do you want to say something sensible?

Good God, my apologies - I thought you were Bennett there. The former point still stands, though.

Ben, I think it's a maths thing. a>b means a is greater than b. Ergo Bidco>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sevco means were fucked.

Others may have a different view ;)

Wow, yon Ken must be some sort of genius, cap doffed....

Sir, of all the rangers supporters you must be the highest standing member of the club! ;)