Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not big

Feckin Huge, 55 56 Titles and a thread with almost 10 million views is testament enough to this, anyone that says otherwise is obviously taking the piss.

Fergie should choose Ally.

You won't get rid of the fat wage-thief that easily, Tedi. He owns a fair chunk of the club/company/holding company, doesn't he?

56 Titles? :lol:No war ones, I hope...

will mike ashley make his move to take over rangers during the summer?

he has quite obviously lost interest in newcastle utd and the fans don't want him

rangers need investment and ashley could be the man

only problem would be if both rangers and newcastle qualify for the same competition in europe

UEFA don't have a European Laughing Stock Club tournament

he has quite obviously lost interest in newcastle utd and the fans don't want him

only problem would be if both rangers and newcastle qualify for the same competition in europe

You presume a little too much there Snaffy !, but you are correct that the club needs investment but no one will touch the club with a shitty stick and also the investors will not dilute their shares.

The club will go through a voluntary administration event to rid the club of any impending future debt. It could get very embarrassing for ra peeps. :)

not like celtic fans to live in the past

See those titles you bang on about? You know - the ones that according to you makes Rangers the worlds most successful club ( :lol: ) - How many of those were won in the "past"?

See those titles you bang on about? You know - the ones that according to you makes Rangers the worlds most successful club ( :lol: ) - How many of those were won in the "past"?

And no war ones either :angry:

Snaffy makes a mockery of their inglorious motto "Rangers then" they so proudly boast.

The amount of times I've heard or read Rangers fans accuse Aberdeen fans of living in the eighties and Celtic fans of living in the sixties but on the other hand grasp wildly to hold on to history. All history can give you is a comparison to the present. How do the bears feel these day when you compare old Rangers with current Rangers? Shame you'll never see the like again. Keep your memories and treasure them.

The amount of times I've heard or read Rangers fans accuse Aberdeen fans of living in the eighties and Celtic fans of living in the sixties but on the other hand grasp wildly to hold on to history. All history can give you is a comparison to the present. How do the bears feel these day when you compare old Rangers with current Rangers? Shame you'll never see the like again. Keep your memories and treasure them.

Ah !, "14th of June 2012" I'll always treasure that memory for obvious reasons :) , the day Rangers died. :thumsup2

You presume a little too much there Snaffy !, but you are correct that the club needs investment but no one will touch the club with a shitty stick and also the investors will not dilute their shares.

The club will go through a voluntary administration event to rid the club of any impending future debt. It could get very embarrassing for ra peeps. :)

Why do people from all corners keep banging on with this nonsense?

"In finance, investment is putting money into an asset with the expectation of capital appreciation, dividends, and/or interest earnings."

What the rangers need is MONEY. Not seed capital, not a pump-priming fiduciary stimulus, not a head-start grant. They need MONEY.

What possible return is there going to be for anyone willing to throw money into the black hole of Govan? It's quite obvious that their former Business Partners are having to cut their cloth, even with a couple of CL campaigns and some decent transfer dealing.

Over in Govan, that crumbling monolith that they hold so dear is an albatross round their necks. The money simply isn't there - be it gate receipts, sponsorship, TV money, whatever - to maintain that size of operation in Scottish Football without the income from the CL at least occasionally. They will never be able to assemble a squad able to challenge celtic before they die again, and possibly again. The gap is simply too wide.

That they simply cannot see this makes me happy.

"Investment" (English) = "Sugar Daddy" (Orc). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I could posted some great banter to add tot that but I'm afraid I'll get grassed up and called a phobe of sorts. :rolleyes:

You just know Benny will be in shite company and his twin will always know his faither was an arsehole. :lol:

A few hours later and the QC thinks up a 'wittier' reply lol