Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Regards administration and the points deduction. Is there anything in the SPFL rules that would allow them to apply the penalty next season even if they go into admin in what remains of this year? Surely the point of any punishment is to negate any sporting advantage gained from wreckless spending? That being the case, any punishment this season would not be a punishment.

There have been instances elsewhere in the football world that have seen that approach taken.

I usually wait till after lunch to rip the pish out of these mugs.. :lol:

Rest Day for me - coinciding with

a. A wee opportunity for them to have a dig at me through my club's problems, and

b. Superhuman levels of denial at the latest developments down Govan way.

Could be fun...

Nah .. he's just responding to a pair of fannies.

Any thoughts on your new club announcing administration before May the 3rd?

Will that be a new record for the quickest admin for a fledgling club?

tbh I am still gathering my thoughts regarding us supposedly entering admin in dec... jan.... feb or whenever the dozen times before hand this season we were meant to go into admin.

as for the second question I am unsure , google is your friend to find out the answer to that

Regards administration and the points deduction. Is there anything in the SPFL rules that would allow them to apply the penalty next season even if they go into admin in what remains of this year? Surely the point of any punishment is to negate any sporting advantage gained from wreckless spending? That being the case, any punishment this season would not be a punishment.

There have been instances elsewhere in the football world that have seen that approach taken.

If there is, you can guarantee some desk-jockey is coming up with a re-draft as we speak.

And with the "quality" they've thrown big, clause-ridden contracts at, I don't think "wreckless" is an accurate description of their profligacy. :lol:

If there is, you can guarantee some desk-jockey is coming up with a re-draft as we speak.

And with the "quality" they've thrown big, clause-ridden contracts at, I don't think "wreckless" is an accurate description of their profligacy. :lol:

Forgive my bad England.

My point stands though. Earlier in the season you could deduct the points and it would have meant something. Now it would make no difference so cannot be seen as any kind of punishment.

All providing they do go into admin, of course.

Oh, goody! Can we have a "most ridiculous rangers tattoo" day? Can we?

lukestattooqn7.jpg

Or, a "most ridiculous "rangerl" tattoo day", if you want... ;)

a day where there is a story floating about , about your "beloved" club yet here you are discussing rangers tattoos :lol:

Edited by forever_blue

a day where there is a story floating about , about your "beloved" club yet here you are discussing rangers tattoos :lol:

You do know that there are browsers available where you can have multiple tabs open at the same time, don't you?

I'm assuming you know what a "browser" is, btw - your posting suggests you're not over-familiar with a keyboard, so I realise the wonders of the Magic Picture Box may still overwhelm you somewhat.

And that's rangerl tattoos. So far, anyway.

You do know that there are browsers available where you can have multiple tabs open at the same time, don't you?

I'm assuming you know what a "browser" is, btw - your posting suggests you're not over-familiar with a keyboard, so I realise the wonders of the Magic Picture Box may still overwhelm you somewhat.

And that's rangerl tattoos. So far, anyway.

chortle chortle , what banter .

i find it difficult to believe there will be any transparency

if they don't want to reveal something they won't or only mention it as a footnote like how many more consultants and advisers does the club need ,are the board that clueless they can't do things for themselves like actually talk to the fans?.

''we still have money problems'', solution bring in another financial consultant

''we need to tell the fans everything is hunky dory'', solution bring in a another spin doctor

all contribute to the problem.

Sorry, what do you mean - "problem"? :lol:

is there any need on all levels to bring this guy in?. :huh:

Outspoken new spin doctor rolls into Ibrox as Rangers appoint public relations consultant

THE Ibrox club have turned to Merseyside public relations consultant Paul Tyrrell - a man who once accused of comparing prominent Liverpool fans to a genocidal army.

THE new spin doctor at Rangers was once accused of labelling a section of his own support the sporting equivalent of the notorious Khmer Rouge.

The Ibrox club have turned to Merseyside public relations consultant Paul Tyrrell to guide them through the turbulence of the next few months.

Tyrrell, a former 
communications boss at Liverpool and Everton, appears well qualified for his new job – his current clients include the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

He is also a consultant to BBC North in England and ironically Rangers have adopted a policy of 
non-cooperation with the Beeb since last May.

Tyrrell’s first brief is to try to sell the club’s 120-day review to fans who have vowed to boycott the renewal of season tickets in protest at the unpopular board.

The review is expected to be published later today and the Union of Fans last night demanded it answer crucial questions on the future of the club or it will be dismissed as a “damp squib”.

Tyrrell, then working at Goodison, caused anger on Merseyside last year when a dossier was leaked in which he allegedly compared prominent Liverpool fans to 
Cambodia’s genocidal army from the 1970s.

It was claimed the 
document was penned three years earlier by Tyrrell, then head of press at Anfield, at the height of antagonism between supporters and the unpopular regime led by Americans Tom Hicks and George Gillett.

But Tyrrell refused to be drawn yesterday and said: “Sorry. I never comment on anything I may or may not have written in the past.”

He added: “I am merely helping the club out with strategic communications on a consultancy basis over the next few months.

“I run my own consultancy and clients include BBC and the UFC. I have worked in the past for Man City, 
Liverpool and Everton.”

Tyrrell’s appointment comes as umbrella group the Union of Fans laid out their expectations for chief Graham Wallace’s report.

A spokesman said: “We hope this review will not be more vague corporate speak from Mr Wallace. We want to see measurable progress and firm commitments on the huge investment required. Anything less will be a damp squib.”

Gary Ralston?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

“Sorry. I never comment on anything I may or may not have written in the past.”

A p'n'b Sig if ever i saw one.

:lol: I am having a day off too, busy day, just popped in to have a giggle, new PR dude from Liverpool sounds like fun :thumsup2:lol:

Indeed he does. I'm assuming his services don't come cheap. Will he be getting paid in shares, d'you think, or will he hold out for a more stable type of payment...

2445220_ef13fece.jpg

:lol: Not only that, they are slagging Killie off for losing a game against Celtic were one player might have cheated(Off the Radar Jackson thinks). These c***s lost league after league to us then Died while cheating their arses off for years.... :1eye:1eye:1eye:1eyeCouldn't make it up.. (Off the Radar Jackson could) :lol:

think you take everything written by rangers fans to seriously , as I have said nothing will probably come from this Kilmarnock story.

These c***s lost league after league to us then Died while cheating their arses off for years.... :1eye:1eye:1eye:1eye: funny could swear that we where on 54 whilst yous were still on 42 ? the only period where we consistently lost league after league to you was in the 60's.

You should know by now I take nothing any sevco fan says seriously... Anyone who thinks a club can survive liquidation doesn't deserve to be taken seriously. ;) You lost plenty of leagues during the EBT years...you will stay on 54 we won't :lol:

yous aren't even on 54 yet :lol:

Edited by forever_blue