Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 'Loyalty'. 'Rituals'.

dog%20whistle.jpg

Has anyone at Hampden sitting watching this speeding vehicle head straight for a wall thought to speak or act? :huh:

No, because if you are spineless (Cockwomble), emasculated (Regan) or conflicted (Ogilvie), the status quo must be maintained.

How these three are still in post is absofeckinlootely beyond my ken.

I suppose Scottish football gets the administrators it deserves. :(

There are certainly many that do try to act in a normal way, but years of having everything your own way has obviously made it hard to accept some of the crap that has happened and continued to happen to a point where i presume you guys just want it to go away which means you are always late to accepting what is going on. I accept that one of the driving reasons that us diddy fans can see what is going on is because we take enjoyment out of it.

The thing that we don't understand is how after all that has happened the default response to any suggestions things may not be rosy is that of denial and name calling. Maybe you lot should start to listen to us more often, you might actually have a decent club to support if you do.

Nah, it's too late. All they have left is to walk away, all other options feed the spivs and starve the team.

Listen now orcs, walk away.

I was out on Friday night with a couple of mates, one of whom works in an office with a lot of Weegie football fans (my office is shyte, 4 women and 3 guys who ain't interested in football). Anyhoo, he'd done a straw poll of the 8 fans of a team that play in blue at Ibrox, 2 of them didn't renew their long-held season taickets last year, 5 of the other 6 won't be renewing this season at all, the other one is a "wait and see". The reason 2 of the 5 ain't renewing is taht they don't think the team will make it through next season, one even thinks they'll not make it through the close season. The other 3 ain't renewing cos the football is shyte, and they've suffered enough through two seasons of dross. Much to be worried about if you're an investor or on the board at Ibrox.

It's crucial - for the sanity of fans of other clubs and what's left of the general image of Scottish football - that it (the diseased club) makes it to the end of season without going into administration. If it is allowed to just swallow up a points deduction from this season's total and then exit admin via CVA in time to start next season, it will be an absolute scandal and surely a huge embarrassment for The SPFL & SFA. There would be uproar like never before. Any punishment has to have a tangible effect on the entity being punished, for it to actually be a punishment.

It's crucial - for the sanity of fans of other clubs and what's left of the general image of Scottish football - that it (the diseased club) makes it to the end of season without going into administration. If it is allowed to just swallow up a points deduction from this season's total and then exit admin via CVA in time to start next season, it will be an absolute scandal and surely a huge embarrassment for The SPFL & SFA. There would be uproar like never before. Any punishment has to have a tangible effect on the entity being punished, for it to actually be a punishment.

The silence from Hampden is deafening but be assured, Brother Ogilvie will be toiling between the shafts to try and polish the turd that is SevcoRangers1872InternationalLtd.

When does the 'new season' start? If Rangers were to do this, it would have to be about the quickest administration in Scottish football history.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment - the rules are in place as they are. If they go into admin now and get out before the official start of next season, the punishment would be as set out in the rules. Might be a bitter pill for some to swallow, but I really can't see anything further being done.

The silence from Hampden is deafening but be assured, Brother Ogilvie will be toiling between the shafts to try and polish the turd that is SevcoRangers1872InternationalLtd.

In fairness to those useless corrupt bassas at Hampden. They can't go about publicly speculating about stuff which is all hypothetical at the moment.

I'm sure we'll see some leaks about them monitoring the situation soon enough, but at the moment, they have nothing concrete to go on. As far as we're aware, SevcoRangers have paid their taxes and salaries, so nothing to report............

In addition, whether we like it or not (and I don't like it). SevcoRangers are a member of the SFA and league, and they deserve the same rights as others. There have been plenty of rumours about Killie recently and I don't recall the SFA or SPFL speculating about their future.

Yours

aDONis

In fairness to those useless corrupt bassas at Hampden. They can't go about publicly speculating about stuff which is all hypothetical at the moment.

I'm sure we'll see some leaks about them monitoring the situation soon enough, but at the moment, they have nothing concrete to go on. As far as we're aware, SevcoRangers have paid their taxes and salaries, so nothing to report............

In addition, whether we like it or not (and I don't like it). SevcoRangers are a member of the SFA and league, and they deserve the same rights as others. There have been plenty of rumours about Killie recently and I don't recall the SFA or SPFL speculating about their future.

Yours

aDONis

Fair comment.

You will have no trouble passing through the Pearly Gates. :angel

To be honest, uproar and seethe aside this would undoubtedly be the best thing that could happen for Rangers, it would enable the club to break all the onerous contracts that it needs to proceed on an even footing and by the rules only receive a 25 point penalty this season alongside a player embargo of around 7 months.

Yes if we had a BOD working in best interest of the club and long term interest of shareholders then this is indeed what they would do, however luckily for you we have a puppet board working purely for the benefit of shareholders looking for short term gain being paid ridiculous amounts of money alongside being rewarded with bonuses for complete failure, so it will not happen.

Cheers Tedi. That's certainly put my mind at rest. Didn't sleep a wink last night but everything's fine now. :unsure2:

Fair comment.

You will have no trouble passing through the Pearly Gates. :angel

That'll be a bit of a fvkker because, It'll mean I've been all wrong about the beardy-bloke-in-the-sky!

Back to the point. I forgot to add that I agree with you regarding Ogilvie and turd polishing. Ogilvie, Regan et al, must be shytting bricks at the thought of a SevcoRangers collapse. They placed a lot of stock into the Sevco charade.

In truth I'd be delighted to let SevcoRangers waltz around the liquidity rules and into the Championship, if it meant that Ogilvie, Regan and Doncaster etc had to fall on their swords.

Oh what a beautiful daydream that is! (We all know, they wouldn't do honourable thing though).

Yours

aDONis

Yours

aDONis

Agree to an extent, however the club has admitted that it couldn't afford the players it signed last summer.

Agree to an extent, however the club has admitted that it couldn't afford the players it signed last summer.

..yeah and if our media had any balls they would ask why McCoist is reportedly getting the same budget next season as he did this season, when it has already been stated that they overspent and couldnt afford them ?.

Given that, as mentioned, the current board has admitted it couldn't afford the players it signed:

Admin penalties are not intended to be a tariff that can be simply paid if you prefer not to adhere to the rules. They're supposed to be a deterrent, and to re-balance competitions that have been distorted by dishonesty or advantageous incompetence.

If the board dishonestly persists with the unaffordable policy then the transgression extends beyond simply entering admin and further sanctions would be required.

I'm am just going on what sample group that i can take. As a form of entertainment i visit the Rangers forums that dot the internet when something goes down Ibrox way and the majority seem to give Wallace a free pass, although there are some that come across as a voice of reason. But those reasonable ones are drowned out by the two extreme camps of the happy clappers and the everyone out regardless.

Now, you may say that i am incorrect in taking a sample of internet opinions on fan forums as these opinions mean nothing. But surely you would see the irony in that? ;)

Awa and dinna talk pish.

A fine example of 'word salad' however what you suggest is still absolute bollox.

The vast majority of fans do not trust the shysters in charge or those that back them, proof of this can be seen in the abysmal ST renewal statistics which the club have confirmed.

Try taking this forum as an example, in recent weeks the only people really backing this board are non-Rangers fans and for obvious reasons like my friend HT demonstrated above.

Ha ha, word salad or not you and many, many others cited the masses of sold season tix sold in the first 2 seasons of your continuous SFA membership as the best news ever, heralding a return to the top stage for the club and it's loyal fans. Now selling only 1k is the best thing in the world ever? You also slated the Ps & Ds for predicting that after a couple of seasons of shite football you lot would walk away. Reads like you are getting your excuses in early.

We told ya so. Enjoy the journey, you are nearing the end.

You trying to sell season tickets ... what commission is Wallace paying you?

As I said before any outcome in this scandle will be hilarious now. If they walk away good, if they keep starving the club good, if they show their loyalty good for us and better for the shysters.

The only way the fans can win is to kill off their beloved club's offspring and start again. Who will bring in the required financial backing? A convicted fraudster? I can't wait to see the next chapter and knowing the bears are in turmoil pleases me.