Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The major shareholders will sell up to King and their front men on the board will be gone.

Why be difficult?

I'd imagine the major shareholders will be asking for a fortune to sell up.

Something I don't believe King is will to do, otherwise he'd have done it long ago

Celtic have won the Scottish League Championship on 45 occasions, most recently in the 201314 season, the Scottish Cup 36 times and the Scottish League Cup 14 times. In 1967, Celtic won an unprecedented quintuple: not only becoming the first British team to win the European Cup but also winning the Scottish League Championship, the Scottish Cup, the Scottish League Cup, and the Glasgow Cup. Celtic also reached the 1970 European Cup Final, and the 2003 UEFA Cup Final.

;)

ah celtic , british when it suits them.

maybe you should all wave the union flag to celebrate this great achievement

:rolleyes:

Charles Paterson þ@charlesp_sky · 32m

Ally McCoist says he's "staggered" by Rangers' financial losses; watch his media conference shortly on @SkySportsNews

Do the sums Ally, just do the sums.

What were you expecting FFS

Would 'Rangers' survive without Ibrox being used?

I think "doing a Coventry" wouldn't be pretty, but it's possibly the best chance of the fans getting 'the club ' back and out of the spivs hands.

Shades of bald men fighting over a comb though, I just can't see any appetite or plan for a 'Rangers' that is sustainable and lives within its means.

Charles Paterson þ@charlesp_sky · 32m

Ally McCoist says he's "staggered" by Rangers' financial losses; watch his media conference shortly on @SkySportsNews

That's "major shareholder" Ally McCoist, who was at the last AGM.

Would 'Rangers' survive without Ibrox being used?

I think "doing a Coventry" wouldn't be pretty, but it's possibly the best chance of the fans getting 'the club ' back and out of the spivs hands.

Shades of bald men fighting over a comb though, I just can't see any appetite or plan for a 'Rangers' that is sustainable and lives within its means.

I asked on here a while back if they could rent Hampden for the Club to play at should the Club be sold without the assets.........

Would certainly drive down the real estate price being demanded by the "owners"

You said you didn't want to discuss it with me, which was quite rude of you, why should i keep on entertaining your questions when you're being a dick to me? :lol:

Oor Jackanory is an awfy one for the questions, not so keen on answering them thou...

Knickers getting in a twist in here as usual.

The board will sell up to King in a couple of weeks. Then back to business.

Can they get more money from selling to King (that is if King even wants to buy) or more money from selling assets...

My guess is that they'll go for the latter option,