Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

you buying ?

Even though I lost out on a lot of money last time I paid for your room, Im definitely willing to do it again. But, only as a last resort. You both deserve a top class, luxury 5* room somewhere, and I definitely have the money to pay for it, but Id rather you tried to find the money yourselves first.

OK?

Even though I lost out on a lot of money last time I paid for your room, Im definitely willing to do it again. But, only as a last resort. You both deserve a top class, luxury 5* room somewhere, and I definitely have the money to pay for it, but Id rather you tried to find the money yourselves first.

OK?

but will ther be chocolates on the pillow, if so I am happy

Edited by forever_blue

OK?

:lol:

I see what you did there. Glib & shameless so it is!

A section of the support dishonoured their club with a number of seats damaged at Celtic Park following the Glasgow Cup final on Tuesday evening that McCoist attended.

The poisonous atmosphere led Rangers under-17s coach Billy Kirkwood to offer a chilling appraisal of what could lie ahead should Rangers complete their journey up the leagues.

“There is going to be a time when Rangers play Celtic at first team level and all I can say to that is, oh dear.”

McCoist was unaware of any trouble, and refuses to consider any future hostilities between a Rangers and a Celtic so bleakly.

“I didn’t see any of it although I heard about five bangs, I saw some flares,” he said. “It’s disappointing. It really is disappointing, particularly at a young boys’ game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alastair knows nothing, sees nothing, gets involved in nothing, takes responsibility for nothing, is accountable for nothing.

Yet he trousers EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS per annum. When his day of reckoning comes, boiling in oil would be a fitting judgement.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

but will ther be chocolates on the pillow, if so I am happy

The current owners of the hotel have refused to commit to chocolates on the pillow but are reviewing the situation. I'll let you know in 120 days

Is anyone actually blaming the players? Once again, McCoist goes off half-cocked about something that no-one has actually said.

I did love this quote

I want as many people to watch Rangers as humanely possible,

I suspect its a typo from the journalist :lol:

Talk about being in denial that has to be one of the worst head-in-the-sand interviews I have ever read. If as reported their budget is the same as it was this season then they must offload their dead wood and try to get players in of a better standard however that will not be easy given how much wage / contract information has been made public. Players / agents now know what they can squeeze out of this regime and I can't see how they are going to sign better players on lower wages than those currently at the club are on. Of course all this becomes academic if they cannot see out the summer months due to slow ST income.

A section of the support dishonoured their club with a number of seats damaged at Celtic Park following the Glasgow Cup final on Tuesday evening that McCoist attended.

The poisonous atmosphere led Rangers under-17s coach Billy Kirkwood to offer a chilling appraisal of what could lie ahead should Rangers complete their journey up the leagues.

“There is going to be a time when Rangers play Celtic at first team level and all I can say to that is, oh dear.”

McCoist was unaware of any trouble, and refuses to consider any future hostilities between a Rangers and a Celtic so bleakly.

“I didn’t see any of it although I heard about five bangs, I saw some flares,” he said. “It’s disappointing. It really is disappointing, particularly at a young boys’ game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alastair knows nothing, sees nothing, gets involved in nothing, takes responsibility for nothing, is accountable for nothing.

Yet he trousers EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS per annum. When his day of reckoning comes, boiling in oil would be a fitting judgement.

I make no apologies for saying he's obviously a complete c**t.

When I said he would have been chased at any normal club, I didn't just mean for the football he has served up, but also for his off field "performance" of duping, dog whistling, and everything else.

It could be argued he helped kill old Rangers with his double euro failure, but it's without doubt he's been at the heart of everything that's illogical and nonsensical about the newco.

Be careful what you wish for, Ally.