Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I posted it and then read it ya big balloon ... whit difference does that make to your usual pathetic contribution .... Do explain.

You posted the link without reading it....

Do you usually do that?

Sounds like they have a few minor 'technical issues' with their ticket purchasing process,
the existing season ticket holders who were paying by credit card cannot use the online renewal process,
suggesting the credit provider didn't just withdraw the facility in an orderly fashion, they pulled it in a panic!

also reports that the account name for BACS hasn't been registered properly on the bank's systems, so it's effectively just a regular bank account

Cash in brown envelopes or cheques made out to "Easdale Bros" anyone?

Again what difference does that make to your pish contributions?

FYI .. A quick glance is enough to know if it will be of interest.

Edit: If you paid attention you'd have noticed I grabbed and posted a quote from it.

You post links on here without even reading them, that says enough about you.

Interestingly, the payments side of their website has lots of broken links suggesting they have been making alterations in a bit of a hurry.

You can browse the documents they have been mucking around with here:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/images/staticcontent/documents/st1415/

edit - as I mucked up their mucked up link.

They still have Blackthorn ad in the bottom right hand corner of form. No sign of 32Red. Plus this wee nugget in the small print :- Rangers is a credit intermediary of Zebra Finance.

Ah... FFS!! (deleted wrong post like a total muppet!!) :guns

serves me right for posting at work I guess :whistle

Anyroad. In the course of stumbling round like a total cretin, I realised one moderately interesting thing about the renewal docs Ra Bears just sent out.

The dates the documents were uploaded tell you that the club was fully expecting to get credit facilities as recently as 9/4/14

That's curious in light of the stories going around about First Data issuing it's demands about security back in January, no?

Suggests to me that the board were planning to take the deal First were offering, and it was pulled at the last minute.

http://www.rangers.c...cuments/st1415/

They still have Blackthorn ad in the bottom right hand corner of form. No sign of 32Red. Plus this wee nugget in the small print :- Rangers is a credit intermediary of Zebra Finance.

*I would have thought 32Red wouldn't be mentioned until the 14/15 season.

As for the Zebra Finance, a couple of happy Easdale brothers in the suit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fljKx9nvrL4

You don't read the posts you reply to .. do you ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking spanner.

Clue: It makes no difference when I edited a post to write a opinion on it Bennett, since I've just proved without a shadow of a doubt it makes no difference to the utter turgid personal pish you post on here, since you incapable of fully reading a post and the information contained ... you just post personal attacks and utter bollix.

To be honest I could post a picture of skid marked undies and it would 100% better than anything you've ever posted.

Now do everyone here a favour and stop posting personal attacks and we'll discuss the subject of your new rancid club in it's death throes, which club does it remind you of ... ?

There has to be something seriously wrong with you.

Odious little weasels piss me off ... we all have flaws. I'd hardly rate it as anger though. Setting the record straight maybe.

Don't get pissed off wi them Dhen, you have them reeling. When they first get rattled they post incoherent pish to try to waylay you. Then when they think you are frustrated by their childlike mind games they start namecalling you as angered. Stick to your guns and hammer them. Especially on the first subject you noticed their rhetoric decend to an even dumber level than normal. This is when their anger started to rise.Also point out to them how dumb they really are, you'll have the culls flapping all night.

Have fun.

78 posts in the last 24 hours, our friend is certainly hammering that VPN.

His sleep deprivation probably explains how his posts are so erratic and confrontational.

you do know that i never mentioned wick ? my guess was a cooncil hoose in the garngad next door to hbqc. but you live and learn

Mibees get a mod to post my IP address and mibees you'll just Goa away tae fcuk ya loser. :lol: