Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just goes to show that when there are no leaks and scandals coming out of Ibrox this thread becomes painfully slow.

Given the volume of posting in the past 2 years they truly have been a shambles.

Could they be turning a corner? It's been like 2 days with zero scandal.

2 whole days.

I blame phil to be honest, not enough tweets.

I wouldn't mind the endless tweets if they were backed up by decent evidence from whichever side is claiming this or that.

But it's not the case, and I don't expect it to be honest, journalism dealing with scottish football is pure pants.

Quick update:

According to PMG there were a couple of people up the back of a bus earlier discussing Sevco finances. It didnt sound too good.

Quick update:

According to PMG there were a couple of people up the back of a bus earlier discussing Sevco finances. It didnt sound too good.

Only problem is that he misunderstood the situation.

He thought the lass was meaning the season ticket money when she asked " Is it in yet? "

Quick update:

Also: if no-one buys a season ticket things might not look too good. Nudge nudge, wink wink.

logo.png

8dce2d7e1203bc685bd64107a0822ccd_normal.

Kenny Miller will sign 2 year contract with Rangers, £6k p/w with 50% increase on Promotion, the deal also features bonus heavy incentives.

So he's on half of what McCulloch probably is and less that the cribari geezer.

Well I suppose it's some step in the direction of financial management!

Back the board!!!

Edited by thehoss

Do you think PMG actually has a source or that someone thinks it's hilarious to feed him duff info to take the piss?

I think he probably has some inside information. He has made a few specific claims and was definitely ahead of the press pack in 2012 as Rangers imploded.

I don't see his miscall on the Ahmed case as an indication PMG was wrong. Most sensible people expected the ring-fencing to be granted. It is possible that the Ibrox board also saw the case going against them. Given the Rangers press release immediately prior to the verdict it seems they aren't as financially secure as their QC advocated in court.

Perhaps a rushed board meeting DID take place the night before. Perhaps that's where assurances were given that the current investors would put further equity in to make up any shortfall from season tickets. That appeared critical in the judge being persuaded that the club would remain solvent for the next 9-12 months.