Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This thread has given me many laughs over the last 24 months or so, however, when there is no news all you get is childish tit-for-tat name calling, or deflective claim and counter claim. So I want things answered;

1. Are Sevco going to go into Admin/ Liquidation again in the near or distant future?

2. Are "the Rangers" fans going to buy season tickets?

3. Tedi, did you take that bet up? If not, why not?

4. Bennet, why does your team have 5 stars on your shirt?

I have asked Q3 and Q4 before but I don't believe I got an answer

5. Dhenbhoy, Tedi and Bennett. Do you all support Scotland at international level? If not, why not? Who do you support and why?

Thanks for short, truthful answers. No sniping, just your honest answers.

I am a very fair man as I detest both your teams in equal amounts

This thread has given me many laughs over the last 24 months or so, however, when there is no news all you get is childish tit-for-tat name calling, or deflective claim and counter claim. So I want things answered;

1. Are Sevco going to go into Admin/ Liquidation again in the near or distant future?

2. Are "the Rangers" fans going to buy season tickets?

3. Tedi, did you take that bet up? If not, why not?

4. Bennet, why does your team have 5 stars on your shirt?

I have asked Q3 and Q4 before but I don't believe I got an answer

5. Dhenbhoy, Tedi and Bennett. Do you all support Scotland at international level? If not, why not? Who do you support and why?

Thanks for short, truthful answers. No sniping, just your honest answers.

I am a very fair man as I detest both your teams in equal amounts

1. Probably

2.Some will, some won't. I'm considering the Union of fans scheme.

4. Bennett FC is proud of those stars. I don't recall you asking me that before but i apologide if i missed it.

5. I used to love Scotland games, the build up to them used to be great. I admit that now they've became a bit of a chore to watch.

I also had haddock and chips for my tea tonight and i've just had a big joby.

fs qc you have lost it. i dont even know what post of mine you have red dotted? i red dotted you simply as a jokey response your post. i couldnt give 2 hoots about the rep system and i dont even know my green or reddie count . but you have shown a rather creepy type of paranoia here hbqc. i am genuinley slightly worried for you!

Complete and utter bullshit wee man, you may try to weasel out but you along with the other blue tits who claim not to care about the rep system actually on a regular basis check your rep count to see if you have been given rep and by whom. I gave you a red dot and in less than 20 mins you returned the favour and that says more than your pathetic attempt to claim otherwise.

1. Probably

2.Some will, some won't. I'm considering the Union of fans scheme.

4. Bennett FC is proud of those stars. I don't recall you asking me that before but i apologide if i missed it.

5. I used to love Scotland games, the build up to them used to be great. I admit that now they've became a bit of a chore to watch.

Thanks for that answer. just Q4 and I'm a more educated man! This is not trolling, I just don't get it.

Complete and utter bullshit wee man, you may try to weasel out but you along with the other blue tits who claim not to care about the rep system actually on a regular basis check your rep count to see if you have been given rep and by whom. I gave you a red dot and in less than 20 mins you returned the favour and that says more than your pathetic attempt to claim otherwise.

That batman guy needs to up the red dots

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

The start of next season in Sevco's first ever Championship game the spivs will be laughing all the way to the bank WHY ?, the orcs are claiming not to buy ST's in vast numbers and this is where the spivs will cash it in for weeks on end.

PATG prices are higher than if bought in an ST book/card package and knowing the gloryhunting support they will pack the stadium out to the rafters and it will be a sell out. If the squad put performances on the park and start to pull away at the top the support will still show up in numbers paying more on average overall for their seat at the stadium.

As long as Fat Salary gets the squad to the top of the table and stay there the spivs stand to make a small fortune out of the support by raising tickets prices for the juicier fixtures fleecing a few quid more out of them and if that is in the tens of thousands each game it is a pretty sum at the seasons end.

As long as the squad delivers the spivs won't worry about a fecking thing as they stand to make more with PATG.

Now will the corrupt associations make sure that Hibs go down with Hearts to help the newest club in Scotland sell more tickets ?, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

wtf is this shit all about haha a gave you a reddie as a laugh no need to greet ffs

Calling you out for getting upset at being red dotted and took revenge by giving me one.

Even worse they didn't even click on the link "allegedly" but still spat the dummy out over it even though they didn't "allegedly" know what the content was within the article ! :lol:

fs qc you have lost it. i dont even know what post of mine you have red dotted?

Pair of squabbling we pests. A minute on the naughty step for each year of yer age. Oh and I red-dotted you both cos I am grumpy as f**k.

So it's triplets now Benny ?, and how is your twin by the way ? how is wee "Brick" is he doing well ?

So what you calling the newest shite member of the Bennett family ? Jobby has a nice ring to it. :)

The start of next season in Sevco's first ever Championship game the spivs will be laughing all the way to the bank WHY ?, the orcs are claiming not to buy ST's in vast numbers and this is where the spivs will cash it in for weeks on end.

PATG prices are higher than if bought in an ST book/card package and knowing the gloryhunting support they will pack the stadium out to the rafters and it will be a sell out. If the squad put performances on the park and start to pull away at the top the support will still show up in numbers paying more on average overall for their seat at the stadium.

As long as Fat Salary gets the squad to the top of the table and stay there the spivs stand to make a small fortune out of the support by raising tickets prices for the juicier fixtures fleecing a few quid more out of them and if that is in the tens of thousands each game it is a pretty sum at the seasons end.

As long as the squad delivers the spivs won't worry about a fecking thing as they stand to make more with PATG.

Now will the corrupt associations make sure that Hibs go down with Hearts to help the newest club in Scotland sell more tickets ?, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

You obviously put a fair bit of effort into that, so i won't rip the P.

I don;t think anyone can predict what will happen next season, PAYG obviously gives fans more power than season tickets but a lot of fans are saying that they won't be going next season at all unless there is change.

That batman guy needs to up the red dots

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

That's what you get for being a complete fanny and exclusively keeping yer neg rep for WRK.

And why the need to want to hand out a red dot if you claim to not care about red dots you thick fucking moron.

So it's triplets now Benny ?, and how is your twin by the way ? how is wee "Brick" is he doing well ?

So what you calling the newest shite member of the Bennett family ? Jobby has a nice ring to it. :)

Jobby and 'nice ring' in one sentence? Hedgehogs play havoc wae yer ring.

Neil.

That's what you get for being a complete fanny and exclusively keeping yer neg rep for WRK.

And why the need to want to hand out a red dot if you claim to not care about red dots you thick fucking moron.

He's now upset because i never dotted him lol

no bother qc you obviously know what i done more than myself.... now can you actually inform me what post you even red dotted. think you might be my first block because not only is this arguement as tedious and shite as they come you also genuinley creep me out.

Pair of squabbling we pests. A minute on the naughty step for each year of yer age. Oh and I red-dotted you both cos I am grumpy as f**k.

Away and have a kip then ya grumpy old fcuk. :P