Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

no bother qc you obviously know what i done more than myself.... now can you actually inform me what post you even red dotted. think you might be my first block because not only is this arguement as tedious and shite as they come you also genuinley creep me out.

You get creeped out a lot don't ya ?, only creepy people get creeped out HTH.

That's what you get for being a complete fanny and exclusively keeping yer neg rep for WRK.

And why the need to want to hand out a red dot if you claim to not care about red dots you thick fucking moron.

Just a question for you, hb. When did you start supporting my second team, WAPT.

He tried to weasel out by claiming Dhenny was using a VPN. :lol:

Same as above. A minute on the naughty step per year of your life and you have tae keep schtum. No toys either. Ergo I've deflated yer wife and put her back in the toybox.

Same as above. A minute on the naughty step per year of your life and you have tae keep schtum. No toys either. Ergo I've deflated yer wife and put her back in the toybox.

Off to yer bed ya grumpy auld git.

P.S. how can you deflate my wife when you are a grumpy auld blowhard ?.

P.S. how can you deflate my wife when you are a grumpy auld blowhard ?.

Two options depending if you want me to literalistic or metaphorical:

1. Remove the plug and allow the air to escape slowly then pack her away being careful of her 'realistic hair'.

2. Tell her you spend more time engaging with a 6th decade Rangers-loving bloke online than you do with her.

Over to you.

That's what you get for being a complete fanny and exclusively keeping yer neg rep for WRK.

And why the need to want to hand out a red dot if you claim to not care about red dots you thick fucking moron.

Just a question for you, hb. When did you start supporting my second team, WAPT.

Say it aint so.....please!!!

Calm doon 8. Youngsy was having a laugh at The QC's dyslexic moment.

Whit? Did you really think that WAPT meant "We are Partick Thistle"? Youngsy? Who bought Moses McNeil his first baw and who introduced Bill Struth to his own tailor? Who went through the whole of the The Great War wearing nothing but a a Rangers jumper?

Nah. You got that wrong ;)

Greenie for use of the word 'ergo'.

Don't encourage him, ffs.

What did the dyslexic write about his nymphomaniac wife? "She was a real ergo".

It should have a comma after it ... therefore it's used improperly. Hardly 'greenie' material.

You grammar blokes? Whit are ye like? Arguing over words/spelling/syntax/punctuation.

Is there no news? No The Rangers events? No fans' statement? Do I have to make something up to keep the thread going?

You grammar blokes? Whit are ye like? Arguing over words/spelling/syntax/punctuation.

Is there no news? No The Rangers events? No fans' statement? Do I have to make something up to keep the thread going?

Phil macgobbledegook has posted his recent turd had corn in it, the board are due to meet to discuss this recent event

edited to sort comment in quote screw up

Edited by weirdcal