Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i have more respect for the most bitterest of Celtic fans than i ever will have for you .

Awe grow up. Looking at things from a different perspective, I must say, sending the youth team out with the five star badged shirts does seem a bit naff tbf.

Das, this is not a go but a genuine question. What's the background to your post?

Not worth worrying about. He has decided to change teams and is now the bestest Hearts fan in the Universe. :rolleyes:

Merlin claims ST renewals in are in the high 30,000s, since we sold 36K last season, does this mean that every single Rangers fan has renewed then :unsure2:

I must be the only fan boycotting.

I'm sure both No. 8's are as well. :P

Cheers, didn't expect my first game as an official Jambo to be v Rangers but hey ho. C'mon the Hearts, winning 2-1.

Awe fux

Any passion that you may eventually have for Hearts will never reach the passion that you have for Rangers, that's a guarantee.

Any passion that you may eventually have for Hearts will never reach the passion that you have for Rangers, that's a guarantee.

I just stuck him on ignore. People like that are not worth bothering with. As Tedi said elsewhere...Pathetic

I just stuck him on ignore. People like that are not worth bothering with. As Tedi said elsewhere...Pathetic

Aye, you're probably right, 8. But i think he'll be back at Ibrox supporting Rangers, it's like me going to Man City, i like to see them win but the feeling and passion is not anywhere near the passion i have for Rangers.

Merlin claims ST renewals in are in the high 30,000s, since we sold 36K last season, does this mean that every single Rangers fan has renewed then :unsure2:

I must be the only fan boycotting.

The talk on Radio Clyde was that administration will be announced early next week...But that cant be so because Mr Wallace absolutely guaranteed that would not happen :rolleyes:

Edited by No8.

Aye, you're probably right, 8. But i think he'll be back at Ibrox supporting Rangers, it's like me going to Man City, i like to see them win but the feeling and passion is not anywhere near the passion i have for Rangers.

Exactly the point i made. As you know i was down for the Villa game and when Dzeko scored the first i jumped up to celebrate the goal but along with my two mates we felt nothing like the euphoria the fans around us did.