Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Was it not my club that thought this glamour friendly up in the 70s? I am sure i read that somewhere. Anyway it is utterly ridiculous to have a fucking star above your badge for winning what is no more than a friendly :rolleyes:

Nope. Not your club :)

Was it not my club that thought this glamour friendly up in the 70s? I am sure i read that somewhere. Anyway it is utterly ridiculous to have a fucking star above your badge for winning what is no more than a friendly :rolleyes:

I prefer to think of it thus:- The European Champions Cup & The European Cup Winners Cup, were essentially the semi-final stage of The European Super Cup.

I prefer to think of it thus:- The European Champions Cup & The European Cup Winners Cup, were essentially the semi-final stage of The European Super Cup.

And with that shite i am out of here :lol:

^^^^^Beelin at being 3rd to Motherwell

Now don't be getting me started on referee conspiracies now.

Not beelin btw it was a better season than I could have hoped for, considering the last few. Too much too soon can be a bad thing.

I just stuck him on ignore. People like that are not worth bothering with. As Tedi said elsewhere...Pathetic

A bit harsh. I've looked back on the last few pages and haven't seen anything from him, that could be considered offensive or even irritating.

A bit harsh. I've looked back on the last few pages and haven't seen anything from him, that could be considered offensive or even irritating.

I did have to laugh at that. Sticking him on ignore just because he had the temerity to walk away. :lol:

Edited by AberdeenBud

I did have to laugh at that. Sticking him on ignore just because he had the temerity to walk away. :lol:

Good stuff. Don and Bud. My two favourite diddies United in all things Rangers :

So here's the discussion:

I asked a plain and polite question and got, "My post on 10th may 22.27 I think. Either that or check my profile." as a reply.

I know not which team you're affiliated with but you you are certainly not one of we handsome and erudite Bears. ;)

I don't know. He and the rest of you have supported 2 different clubs over the last few years. What's one more?

D: So we became the Originals

N: Right

D: And we had to change our name actually...

N: Well there was, there was another group in the east end called the Originals so we had to rename ourselves.

D: The New Originals.

N: The New Originals, and then, uh, they became...

D: The Regulars, they changed their name back to the Regulars and we thought well we could go back to the Originals, but what's the point?

N: We became the Thamesmen at that point.

You better get used to this feeling, your new team tonight were virtually all 1st team picks, while we put out a genuine U20 team in the true spirit of the competition, things will be tough for Hearts next year, I wonder what team you will jump ship to next.

:lol::lol::lol:

you are either a shite troll or a cretin who i am quite glad will never be in amongst the home support at ibrox again. Either way you are still a cretin!

Rangers aren't a fucking gang.

If he wants to change the team he supports then he can.

How does this make him a cretin?

Rangers aren't a fucking gang.

If he wants to change the team he supports then he can.

How does this make him a cretin?

any football fan who changes their team in my eyes is a cretin, hence why I said I would have more respect for even the most bitterest Celtic fans before tits like him.

any football fan who changes their team in my eyes is a cretin, hence why I said I would have more respect for even the most bitterest Celtic fans before tits like him.

This is a special circumstance though.

Your embarrassing shambles of a team has obviously taken its toll on him.

I'm surprised more people don't just pack it in, I mean I honestly thought you guys would be completely stable by now but it's gotten 100x worse.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

there's a few ex old firm fans that i know who support junior teams,and go watch them rather than suffer the same shite every other week.

does that make them any more a cretin than the ones who post on here every saturday while their supposed big teams are playing.

I bet they wish they were all uber fans like you.

probably more so than the ones who support the likes of rangers and others from a couch some where.

ps.seeing as your on.could you answer the question.

Edited by lithgierose

Young kids are quite prone to change the teams they support, probably explains both mikey`s and dasodaha`s view on things.

I am only 19 and would never do such a thing, don't think you can be a fan in the first place if you can change alliances that easily. this isn't just because it is rangers although obviously that has annoyed me slightly more. I had a p***k on facebook the other day who was a man united "fan" throughout school but was suddenly a city fan the other day when they won a title. utter cretin