Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I struggle to believe that someone who presents as stupidly as this is allowed access to simple tools, let alone a computer.

Yes Norman, everyone knows that you're a clever boy.

Now can you please f**k up....

You will all pursue me?

Honestly you really should listen to yourself.

Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage, that is good enough for me, the fact it is not for you is rather pleasing.

Honestly, you really should read the posts you reply to more carefully.

(For anyone encountering Tedi's modus operandi for the first time, the above is a classic example of how a couple of words added to a statement turns it into something the poor wee flower can be outraged by. Simple, a bit like oor Pelucia.)

You do know that people can have differing opinions to yours, don't you?

You may not agree with them, thats fine but ganging up and attemting to shout someone down isn't on and turns the forum into a shitfest.

Yes I do Benny but there is only ONE TRUTH AMEN.

And you dough ball haven't you just joined Tedi's wee gang trying to defend him ?

and you were suggesting I was the one that was going to have a meltdown :D

Well, you're well into the second page of not being able to answer a question which, with your Five-Star knowledge of your club and it's history, should be a breeze. I'm happily mocking you and your cellar-dwelling little buddy. Do carry on.

Yes I do Benny but there is only ONE TRUTH AMEN.

And you dough ball haven't you just joined Tedi's wee gang trying to defend him ?

Do you even know what you're arguing about now?

As soon as you and others see the 'my team' Rangers, thats it, all hopes of a sensible debate is lost and it boils down to who can shout the loudest.

Edited by bennett

and you were suggesting I was the one that was going to have a meltdown :D

Oh Tedi.

I'm a fan of yours on here, but you do know how transparent your struggle has been on here this evening Ted, don't you?

When confronted with the question of the substantial fine, you've managed to offer nothing but weak wee jokes, or flailing goes at others.

Never mind Ted. We still like you.

You will all pursue me?

Honestly you really should listen to yourself.

Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage, that is good enough for me, the fact it is not for you is rather pleasing.

That aside Tedi, you do realise that the Law Lord could not give out any retrospective punitive measures because the associations writ such nonsense into their rules. No sporting advantage was gained because they weren't caught in the act of cheating so could not be punished according to the associations rules but were actually guilty of breaching the rules doing so which means they did cheat but not enough evidence was provided that they gained an unsporting advantage over the opposition on the park.

Do you even know what you're arguing about now?

As soon as you and others see the 'my team' Rangers, thats it, all hopes of a sensible debate is lost and it boils down to who can shout the loudest.

In all fairness, when people claim to support a football team that no longer exists, sensible debate is the last thing one should expect of them. I think we deserve some credit for continuing to indulge the poor souls.

Well, you're well into the second page of not being able to answer a question which, with your Five-Star knowledge of your club and it's history, should be a breeze. I'm happily mocking you and your cellar-dwelling little buddy. Do carry on.

As the QC said, they will pursue Tedi until he gives a credible (the one they want to hear) answer.

As the QC said, they will pursue Tedi until he gives a credible (the one they want to hear) answer.

Classic whataboutery Benny :) , first misinterpret the initial post and add some spice rearranging wording and add in a few more words changing the entire meaning of a quote from a post and voilà !, you get something completely different to back up you deluded agenda. :lol:

I did post id we are lucky we will pursue this until he gives a credible answer and that answer is the truth to which you are a complete stranger too. :P

Oh Tedi.

I'm a fan of yours on here, but you do know how transparent your struggle has been on here this evening Ted, don't you?

When confronted with the question of the substantial fine, you've managed to offer nothing but weak wee jokes, or flailing goes at others.

Never mind Ted. We still like you.

Like I said a couple of posts back, there are some Questions that Sevco fans just can't give a straight answer to in relation to being the same club, or cheating, ,,apart from whataboutery ,,,and ,,,not this again, says it all really....

Anyway I see this is about to settle into another , your PM gang v my PM gang alias dot fest , meltdown pointing outarama.

Nite nite.

Aye 2 pages of you throwing insults around like confetti and me laughing at you, I think it is pretty obvious who having yet another nightmare.

Ok I will indulge you , they got a fine for not filling in the proper paperwork, now what does 'Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage' mean?

Who knows?

What does having an AC Milan top as your avatar with at least a tenspot for every one sold going to Dingbats mean?

Classic whataboutery Benny :) , first misinterpret the initial post and add some spice rearranging wording and add in a few more words changing the entire meaning of a quote from a post and voilà !, you get something completely different to back up you deluded agenda. :lol:

I did post id we are lucky we will pursue this until he gives a credible answer and that answer is the truth to which you are a complete stranger too. :P

There was no misinterpretation, what you said was plain and clear.

You along with others were going to pursue (gang up on) a poster.

9 years ago today scott macdonald scored two goals and the helicopter changed direction :) hope that brings back some painfull memories hellbhoy

Aye it was a sare yin :(

But then Rangers died and hilarity ensued! :D

Aye 2 pages of you throwing insults around like confetti and me laughing at you, I think it is pretty obvious who having yet another nightmare.

Ok I will indulge you , they got a fine for not filling in the proper paperwork, now what does 'Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage' mean?

You mean the second contracts they deliberately concealed and said never existed and is against association rules ?, that one which means they broke the rules because they said never ever existed ! that one ? so how does that not equate to cheating by not disclosing the fact they were doing something that was totally illegal within associations rules ?

How the fcuk can you say that deliberately breaching the rules isn't cheating the associations own rules & regulations Tedi ? :huh:

Your having a mare Tedi. :lol:

There was no misinterpretation, what you said was plain and clear.

You along with others were going to pursue (gang up on) a poster.

I'm sure he'll be bubbling into his cocoa, ben. :lol: