Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Song and dance? Aye right. I'm responding to the daft pish been posted by you and others regarding the choice I've made.

Been around here longer than you pal and your first line gives credence to the notion of Rangers fans that is held by the majority of other clubs' support - that we're they are all thick morons - so well done you. Not offended btw. As for respect, as long as I have it from my family, friends and my lass, I don't give a fk.

hope your mrs decided she is fed up with you one day and shags a hibee :thumsup2

Well apart from you telling me you would (which you'll probably claim was sarcasm), and you saying you would "wait and see", how would you know they hadn't posted 10 times as much on lennon threads if you don't follow them about? Again why do you care what they decide they want discuss?

pfft dont even know where to start , al just stick to the usual not responding to the shite you post.

Feck me I see from the quotes that foreverblueinthetoilets is keen to know what I make of Lenny's departure.

Good Luck in his next job .. well done and thanks for the memories ..!! .. but let's stick to laughing at Sevco on this thread. They might not be around much longer.

We can't keep Lenny and they can't get rid of the PieMuncher .... funny old game eh !!

article-2550716-0DE2FEB700000578-309_634

neil-lennon-kicking-bottles-o.gif

Neil-Lennon-clashes-with--006.jpg

Song and dance? Aye right. I'm responding to the daft pish been posted by you and others regarding the choice I've made.

1. Been around here longer than you pal and 2. your first line gives credence to the notion of Rangers fans that is held by the majority of other clubs' support - that we're they are all thick morons - so well done you. Not offended btw. 3. As for respect, as long as I have it from my family, friends and my lass, I don't give a fk.

1. Point is?

2. Care to elaborate how my first line does so?

3. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

Sorry. A most reasonable and lucid post and certainly not the contribution of a cretin but you can't, just can't, change your allegiance where your team is concerned.

Many become disillusioned and drift away (how many Thistle fans can testify to this)but your team is YOUR team.

For good or bad It's not something you can change like underwear or wives.

Sorry, I disagree. First of all, I think the situation with Rangers, is in this country, unprecedented and so comparison with how other clubs' support may feel at times is not appropriate.

Let's be honest, how do we get to be fans of a particular club? I would think mainly through family and peer influence, right? I was taken to my first game by my father, at 9yrs old he wouldn't allow me to go to matches on my own or with same age pals, so, as he was a Rangers fan that's who I was going to see. Most of the other kids at my school were also Rangers fans and probably for the same reason as myself. So how many of us actually made a choice that we can honestly say was our choice? I actually had a workmate who was brought up as a Celtic fan - and he really was full on btw - who moved to Perth around 2 yrs ago and I met him about 6x months later at a Rangers v St Johnstone game. He had become a Perth Saint :o

Now as adults, we have all made what we find to be, poor choices and wrong decisions and we try to rectify these, so why should a choice we made at 9yrs old or younger and wasn't even actually our choice in the first place, be stuck with us for life when it is changeable. I must stress the decision has not been easy but the last 2x years have been awful and the continued focus on 'off-field' issues is just too much. My father passed 3 yrs ago and so, thankfully missed it all.

I'm no longer a kid and don't feel the need to be tied to decisions, that were made - on my behalf - when I was. There's also 'stuff' that goes with being a supporter of either of the OF, that we should all grow out of too. It's been said to me, that it can be similar with Hearts and Hibs but I've certainly not seen this with my girlfriends's family who seem to mix with Hibs fans socially. They are of course, currently all ripping the piss out me but it's good natured banter and that's cool. Some of the Rangers fans on here are daft weans and some of the others just help me justify my decision really. They're the true cretins. I'm cool with it all. :)

Sorry, I disagree. First of all, I think the situation with Rangers, is in this country, unprecedented and so comparison with how other clubs' support may feel at times is not appropriate.

Let's be honest, how do we get to be fans of a particular club? I would think mainly through family and peer influence, right? I was taken to my first game by my father, at 9yrs old he wouldn't allow me to go to matches on my own or with same age pals, so, as he was a Rangers fan that's who I was going to see. Most of the other kids at my school were also Rangers fans and probably for the same reason as myself. So how many of us actually made a choice that we can honestly say was our choice? I actually had a workmate who was brought up as a Celtic fan - and he really was full on btw - who moved to Perth around 2 yrs ago and I met him about 6x months later at a Rangers v St Johnstone game. He had become a Perth Saint :o

Now as adults, we have all made what we find to be, poor choices and wrong decisions and we try to rectify these, so why should a choice we made at 9yrs old or younger and wasn't even actually our choice in the first place, be stuck with us for life when it is changeable. I must stress the decision has not been easy but the last 2x years have been awful and the continued focus on 'off-field' issues is just too much. My father passed 3 yrs ago and so, thankfully missed it all.

I'm no longer a kid and don't feel the need to be tied to decisions, that were made - on my behalf - when I was. There's also 'stuff' that goes with being a supporter of either of the OF, that we should all grow out of too. It's been said to me, that it can be similar with Hearts and Hibs but I've certainly not seen this with my girlfriends's family who seem to mix with Hibs fans socially. They are of course, currently all ripping the piss out me but it's good natured banter and that's cool. Some of the Rangers fans on here are daft weans and some of the others just help me justify my decision really. They're the true cretins. I'm cool with it all. :)

what a hero, why dont you take centre stage at parkhead and they can all sing something inside so strong and light candles in your honour.

article-2550716-0DE2FEB700000578-309_634

neil-lennon-kicking-bottles-o.gif

Neil-Lennon-clashes-with--006.jpg

The middle one is my favourite, the sheer joy/relief on his face as he thinks his teams gotten a penalty - only for it to suddenly turn into anger and rage as it dawns on him that he's just lost the league title which he thought was in the bag.

The middle one is my favourite, the sheer joy/relief on his face as he thinks his teams gotten a penalty - only for it to suddenly turn into anger and rage as it dawns on him that he's just lost the league title which he thought was in the bag.

The wee skip thing he does is clearly the best bit.

That's it in a nutshell...No Rangers no TV deal.

It shows how close they came to losing the TV deal and getting the armageddon which they like to post about so much.

Rangers saved Scottish football.

It shows how close they came to losing the TV deal and getting the armageddon which they like to post about so much.

Rangers saved Scottish football.

It was the least they could do to make up for the cheating.

The c***s.