Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You have no chance of joining, you would tell tedi and bennet all the secrets. Like how to post from Wick and your IP address shows up as Goa.

? But Benny posted from Tobermory and his his IP was a weeg guest hoose. They already know all that.

I might have missed all the shizz on my 'holidays', but who/what is the pm gang?

And why am I not included :bairn

Yer holidays? You've been at work less than 2x months ffs. Sorry, a much longer period of probation is required.

? But Benny posted from Tobermory and his his IP was a weeg guest hoose. They already know all that.

Funnily enough on SJC's boat thread Bennett moved out from his house but still managed to log onto P&B from the very same IP address he has moved out from. :lol:

Fraid I got banned eventually - failed to reach the required quota of bigoted nonesense on consistent basis. I suspect a lot of those on SevcoMedja are actually Chelsea infiltrators tho......much like the troublemakers in Manchester. Couldn't possibly be representatives of the Ibroke hoarde Chuck Green NewBears

Did you tell them your tale about getting a kicking from 5 year olds for not knowing the words to the sash?

They'd have liked that.

We're doing Mull and Skye in a few weeks, just out of interest.

I'm too North otherwise I would buy you a few pints and laugh at Dave with you....

Good call though Benny. And go to Iona when on Mull. Worth it.

Skye? Meh. Dunveggan better than Portree, though last I heard the better boozer in Dunvegan got shut :(

FFS get a grip - I'm saying since childhood I have a DEEP hatred of Orange & Lodge men from my Council house background trying to push me into becoming one of them and me getting my face pushed-in by their sons @ 5 years old for not knowing the words to the Sash or singing Billy Boys with them.

Fricking call me a biggot if wou want asswipe - I will not take that. I think you have lost the plot and better not say anymore before I get banned IDIOT.

I'm saying where that's I grew up - not in your utopian world but in fricking Methil where I rejected Orcship/Orange Order Memebership/Lodge membership as my choice.my peril. You live in cloud alternative land kiddo .

Nae wonder we laugh at the tuechters. Yez simply aint got a clue aboot the real world. Ooch aye the noo

I smell bull, every 5 year old in the 70's knew the words.

I'm too North otherwise I would buy you a few pints and laugh at Dave with you....

Good call though Benny. And go to Iona when on Mull. Worth it.

Skye? Meh. Dunveggan better than Portree, though last I heard the better boozer in Dunvegan got shut :(

Planning to visit Iona and Staffa, i've mainly stuck to the mainland in the past so the isles are a wee change.

Planning to visit Iona and Staffa, i've mainly stuck to the mainland in the past so the isles are a wee change.

Staffa on the ''to do' list, along with 'the one out West'.

Iona I wish I had done every time I was on Mull, which was a fair few, but I only went the last twice.

A better Bralt call would be the run from Lewis to Barra, and seeing which 'part' you are in by the state of the gardens :D

The Presbs spend a lot of time on theirs ;) (true, oh, so true)

Phil tweeting about developments in SA .. Dave's tax returns from 2002 onwards? Hefty bill? Or worse?

If it becomes clear that he's not able to invest/participate in ra bear's takeover ...

Rush for STs ?

This could be funny.

Probably just been reading here over a few weeks , thats all...........''we'' know King cant invest.