Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No i wasn't. You really are a lost cause. He said something along the lines of 'Olive Branch time' and i discussed with him , among a few others, places of interest and where i might move to. To be perfectly honest it was more enjoyable than the usual tit for tat.

Anyway getting back to the handwringing...what exactly was i hand wringing about?

By my interpretation you were. Don 't deny this.

Define lost cause and how you came to that judgment about me?

As i said you were being pally with a man who has said some rather unpleasant things about yourself, just seems a bit two faced/womanly/handwringery type thing to do if ye catch my drift, don't let it upset you though, just my opinion.

So hows your background research going? Have you spent the last five days getting to the bottom of DKs masterplan to take over Rangers by spending £60m?

Background research :lol:

No, i've spent them enjoying my life, it's not a masterplan it's buy out the spivs, would cost well under £60M to have a controlling say, i still think a deal's been done but my hope on that matter is you'll be glad to know slowly fading.

So, when you're not busy 'doing accounts' you're busy holding grudges.......like a big feckin' wean. :rolleyes:

Yes my life consists of 50% doing accounts and 50% holding grudges. I love how much you care about the "doing accounts" thing :lol:

Give an idiot a platform like you and you'll won't disappoint you angry little boy.

I knew exactly what you meant but your post made no sense by claiming you were immediately born a die hard Rangers supporter from England.

If your going to post angry insults to posters as well as post unsubstantiated pish from the dark recesses you call a brain then prepared to be ? well pulled up for posting nonsense just because you like verbal confrontations on a website.

You know just about fcuk all wee man and your deluded pish you post as IMO can stay where it was devised, within the confines of your demented imagination.

:lol:

Most crazy people just talk to themselves they don't need to post it online. You're an utter dweeb.

Source for this please.

SKY TV.I believe St Mirren v Ross County was one of the lowest. You want the figures go find them yourself. It was reported at the time I am away out to make an arse of myself at Kilmacolm Golf Course.

SKY TV.I believe St Mirren v Ross County was one of the lowest. You want the figures go find them yourself. It was reported at the time I am away out to make an arse of myself at Kilmacolm Golf Course.

So no proof or source, just made up pish.

Glad we cleared that up.

Enjoy your round.

Yes my life consists of 50% doing accounts and 50% holding grudges. I love how much you care about the "doing accounts" thing :lol:

Well f**k off and hold it against someone else. FFS there are enough Yahoos out there without holding grudges against those who follow the same team

Where do you usually go? :)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

aren't you the poster who found misogynistic violence funny in an analogistic way when compared to a football team's financial plight?.

only magee :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? I fucking love bitches!

Not at all. I was renewing right up until the 120 day review...All pish and wind and heard it all before from Green and Whyte. Not a penny from me. Not an easy decision to make but not one single penny.

I have the money here and actually tried to buy a Value Gold ticket for the Etihad with it but they were sold out. I will not be a season ticket holder at Ibrox until there is a dramatic change in the boardroom. I may go to the odd away game though but i ll decide that when i need to

So me being totally hacked off and disillusioned with all the pish at Rangers, I decide to say enough's enough and give my support to a team, which will actually be my local team by the time that they play their next game, makes me a pathetic cretin. Whereas you are? Aye you just go off and spend your season ticket money, glory hunting over 200mls away.

All this pish that you can never change allegiance from one football club to another, kind of flies in the face of the ''support your local team, don't be a glory hunter'' ethos. I gave plenty to Rangers but the wool has been lifted from my eyes and I'm moving on. I love football and I'm not turning my back on my club ''because the going got tough'' or ''the club's going through a sticky patch''. It's a complete basket case and I found it more and more embarrassing trying to defend it. Sure the owners, past and present have been responsible for a lot of it but there have been other major contributions.

Stand up and take a bow, the legend that is - Super Ally. What an absolute prat of a man and a total liability as a manager. Where the club is today and where it has been for the last 2x seasons, has plenty to do with his ineptitude and yet he is still revered by the masses. His pronouncements to the press and rallying calls to the support, are almost always a cringe fest.

Which brings us to:-

The support, with all it's various factions and spokespersons, even those represented on here - including to my shame, me - have been quite ridiculous in their/our sabre-rattling arrogance.

Like I said, changing clubs, a big decision certainly but pathetic and cretinous? I don't think so. If we're treated badly by our employer, we change jobs, if our marriage/relationship has broken down, we divorce/move on. Rangers just doesn't work for me anymore. Maybe I've just grown up.

so on a day where the neil "the thunder" lennon might be resigning will hellbhoy , dhense etc still choose to discuss rangers more than thier own team. we will wait and see ?

Why do you even care? Are you going to follow them about and do a post tally? This is maybe the saddest thing I've read on here.

So me being totally hacked off and disillusioned with all the pish at Rangers, I decide to say enough's enough and give my support to a team, which will actually be my local team by the time that they play their next game, makes me a pathetic cretin. Whereas you are? Aye you just go off and spend your season ticket money, glory hunting over 200mls away.

All this pish that you can never change allegiance from one football club to another, kind of flies in the face of the ''support your local team, don't be a glory hunter'' ethos. I gave plenty to Rangers but the wool has been lifted from my eyes and I'm moving on. I love football and I'm not turning my back on my club ''because the going got tough'' or ''the club's going through a sticky patch''. It's a complete basket case and I found it more and more embarrassing trying to defend it. Sure the owners, past and present have been responsible for a lot of it but there have been other major contributions.

Stand up and take a bow, the legend that is - Super Ally. What an absolute prat of a man and a total liability as a manager. Where the club is today and where it has been for the last 2x seasons, has plenty to do with his ineptitude and yet he is still revered by the masses. His pronouncements to the press and rallying calls to the support, are almost always a cringe fest.

Which brings us to:-

The support, with all it's various factions and spokespersons, even those represented on here - including to my shame, me - have been quite ridiculous in their/our sabre-rattling arrogance.

Like I said, changing clubs, a big decision certainly but pathetic and cretinous? I don't think so. If we're treated badly by our employer, we change jobs, if our marriage/relationship has broken down, we divorce/move on. Rangers just doesn't work for me anymore. Maybe I've just grown up.

well off you go then, f**k off , we dont really care , no need to make a song and dance about it .

I'd say that the thing that's being missed in all this TV-deal nonsense is that it's nobody's fault but Rangers' that they went out of business and had to reapply to the third division. Not the SPL's fault or the SFA's; not Peter Lawell's or any other chairman's, but Rangers' fault.

You can certainly blame the football authorities for making it clear to potential buyers that they thought the SPL broadcast rights were worthless without Old Firm games, which is pretty much the opposite of what they should be saying in public, and amounts to knocking megabucks off any deal.

Nonetheless, this is yet another example of the way in which Craig Whytes' stupidity has impacted negatively on everyone else in Scottish football, and the defiance with which their fans have greeted the news speaks volumes about their mentality - they're annoyed

This is probably worth remembering if they hit the administration buffers again and need more favours.

Fixed this for you.

Well f**k off and hold it against someone else. FFS there are enough Yahoos out there without holding grudges against those who follow the same team

Can you remember that time you were a dick to me for little reason? Forgive me for thinking your last line is a bit hypocritical.