Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Checked in on this thread to see how the beloved Sevco were doing.

Have they got any posters who aren't fucking bellends?

You think this lot are bad, try the specimens on rangersmedia.

You were bumming up WRK. I'm not really bothered just astounded you could be so pally with a man who has said such things about you.

No i wasn't. You really are a lost cause. He said something along the lines of 'Olive Branch time' and i discussed with him , among a few others, places of interest and where i might move to. To be perfectly honest it was more enjoyable than the usual tit for tat.

Anyway getting back to the handwringing...what exactly was i hand wringing about?

You do realise that 50% of the non Rangers fans on this thread have accounts (some multiple) on RM and go their to act like bellends, I would not imagine that it is not too difficult for many of them.

And some of the Rangers posters on here are banned from it.. :)

You need help to understand what i meant by that? :lol:

It's always funny when pedants try to patronise, surely you could have used your intellectual prowess to overlook my error of judgment and still make sense of the comment or was that too difficult for a wordsmith like yourself?

So hows your background research going? Have you spent the last five days getting to the bottom of DKs masterplan to take over Rangers by spending £60m?

You do realise that 50% of the non Rangers fans on this thread have accounts (some multiple) on RM and go their to act like bellends, I would not imagine that it is not too difficult for many of them.

50%, aye?

That figure plucked out of thin air by chance? ;)

Apart from wunf, claymores and possibly the QC, I can't remember anyone owning up to that. Don't doubt there's a lot of timposters on RM like, but also don't doubt there's a large number of mentally unstable bears.

50%, aye?

That figure plucked out of thin air by chance? ;)

Apart from wunf, claymores and possibly the QC, I can't remember anyone owning up to that. Don't doubt there's a lot of timposters on RM like, but also don't doubt there's a large number of mentally unstable bears.

Fraid I got banned eventually - failed to reach the required quota of bigoted nonesense on consistent basis. I suspect a lot of those on SevcoMedja are actually Chelsea infiltrators tho......much like the troublemakers in Manchester. Couldn't possibly be representatives of the Ibroke hoarde Chuck Green NewBears

Would not surprise me if the mods on it are actually resident P & Bers, Wunf is bound to have reached admin status by now.

Harrrumph.

Haven't had a personal account there in years , too full of timpostery. Use a multi to view the good stuff.

Führer führer is where the cool cats post. :)

Ally doesn't know anything about budgets or contracts - he has stated on any number of occasions that he is not party to such trivialities and never knows the details of contract negotiations (even his own!!!!) ;)

More seriously, I don't see how the Ibroke company can afford to be bringing players in (which I can only see being possible by increasing the budget fairly substantially at the rate of 100% new funding).

Much play has been made by certain Bearz about funds being freed-up through the release of out of contract players. However, the one insight the Sandaza debabcle gave us was that those who Sevco have signed during their short lifespan are on contracts which step-up significantly every time The Rangers progress up a league. This implies that the company would have to be unloading players year-on-year just for the budget to be at standstill.

Where is the additional funding coming from for all these new targets?

Rangers seriously should have only ever offered one year contracts in hindsight, but with them having to lock down key players for years so they do not lose them for feck all it has been their undoing. :)

Ally should be offloading as many chumps as possible even if they hold any resale value only to lower the wage bill in line with the leagues they are competing in, a smaller squad of better quality players than their opposition should realistically win the league.

You need help to understand what i meant by that? :lol:

It's always funny when pedants try to patronise, surely you could have used your intellectual prowess to overlook my error of judgment and still make sense of the comment or was that too difficult for a wordsmith like yourself?

Give an idiot a platform like you and you'll won't disappoint you angry little boy.

I knew exactly what you meant but your post made no sense by claiming you were immediately born a die hard Rangers supporter from England.

If your going to post angry insults to posters as well as post unsubstantiated pish from the dark recesses you call a brain then prepared to be ? well pulled up for posting nonsense just because you like verbal confrontations on a website.

You know just about fcuk all wee man and your deluded pish you post as IMO can stay where it was devised, within the confines of your demented imagination.