Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

(substituting 'Rangers fan' for 'Roman Catholic' and allowing that you did say 'from birth'. Apart from that, it's bang on.)

Interesting point you raise (inadvertently)

What age can you be said to have 'chosen' your football team?

How many kids get a choice?

Who was bumming up who? I think you will find WRK offered the olive branch. I am not one to hold grudges against anybody and especially not somebody who i have never met before. If you go back to when WRK first joined the site you will see he was a decent poster who posted quite a bit on this subject...What happened after that is quite spectacular with some pretty outrageous posts BUT i am ever the optimist and hope he returns to the poster he once was.

As HT said....Let it go FFS

Thanks for setting the record straight, No.8.

I certainly did change my posting once the scale of the corruption in our Game became apparent, and have continued, I believe, to be consistent in my views on the matter. A declaration easier to make when you don't have to change your viewpoint according to circumstances like failed CVAs, liquidation, concurrent licence holders, one rangers voting on the fate of another one, etc.

I'll never fail to defend myself against personal attacks, of which there have been many of varying severity - up to and including a suggestion that I kill myself - but you can rest assured I will "return" to my usual placid self when we get as far as the stake through the heart/silver bullet/headshot which finally kills that mob of thieves and charlatans off. Hopefully taking the likes of Ogilvie and Doncaster with them. Because then the idiots like bennett and Magoo will disappear, as Bendarroch apparently already has*. Tedi will be gone too, as there will be no need for a football forum for him if rangers don't exist.

Then we can concentrate on the other lot.

*Beraing in mind - a. he may yet be back, and b. His vitriol was so plentiful, anybody could cop for it. ;)

Share price dropping again, btw...

Good work Normy, mind and keep a sharp lookout now...

You have to laugh at these numpties ...

SoS .. "Gies security on Ibrox and MP" ... "gaun ... you know it makes sense"

Board "Fucking beat it ya dafties" ..

SoS ... "No gaun .. gies it"

Board: "Ye been telt ,, beat it .. ya shower of fhannies"

Sos .. "We're gonnae petition youse so we are" ... "how dae ye lek em apples" ..

Bored: (collective sigh and facepalms all round) .. "Right gents .. who's getting getting what?"

C&P from KDS lol

I'm still shocked he was bumming up Norman :lol:

The QC, Densboy or Mhonkey?

sorry that should say bunch . before norman points out a typo

He's an awfy one for the typos, i tend to keep him busy lol

Edited by bennett

Rangers Arrive In Hong Kong

Written by Rangers Football Club

d7d7ddfd6a1838223f217ebac92a7576_XL.jpg

RANGERS touched down in Hong Kong today in preparation for the start of the upcoming Hong Kong Soccer Sevens tournament this weekend.

The Light Blues are once again participating in the prestigious competition at Hong Kong Football Club from May 23 to 25.

There are ten players in Hong Kong to represent the Gers including Steve Simonsen, Kyle McAusland, Kristian Gibson, Craig Halkett, Dylan Dykes, Barrie McKay, Darren Ramsay, Jamie Burrows, Calum Gallagher and Andy Murdoch.

Finalists in 2009 and 2010, Gers also got to the last four last year before they were knocked out by Newcastle United. Rangers have been drawn in the same group as Manchester City.

Indeed, the Light Blues beat City first in the quarter-finals as Robbie Crawford, Andy Murdoch and Charlie Telfer scored the goals in a 3-1 victory.

The Mancunians will be looking to hit back this time around in a group which will also feature a Singapore Cricket Club and BC Rangers.

Once again, there will be a Rangers Legends team taking part in the Masters tournament and they're defending the title they beat Ajax to last summer.

Led by John Brown, the team will start in the groups against English side Wallsend Boys Club, United Services Recreation Club and Kowloon Cricket Club.

The Gers will be going for their third victory in Hong Kong having first won the senior event in 2008 and the team this season consists of former Rangers players including Andy Goram, Scott Nisbet, Marvin Andrews, Alex Rae, Dale Gordon, Charlie Miller, Pieter Huistra, Ian Ferguson, Michael Mols and Gordon Durie.

Further information about both tournaments can be found on the event's official website, which can be accessed by clicking HERE now.

doesn't seem much wrong with the finances if the club can send a team to hong kong for a week

Jeezo, they must be down on their luck, they cannae even run to a pair of white sports socks each from Sports Direct. Anyhoo, how are the season ticket sales going? Any update? Is there a deadline?

Rangers Arrive In Hong Kong

Written by Rangers Football Club

RANGERS touched down in Hong Kong today in preparation for the start of the upcoming Hong Kong Soccer Sevens tournament this weekend.

The Light Blues are once again participating in the prestigious competition at Hong Kong Football Club from May 23 to 25.

There are ten players in Hong Kong to represent the Gers including Steve Simonsen, Kyle McAusland, Kristian Gibson, Craig Halkett, Dylan Dykes, Barrie McKay, Darren Ramsay, Jamie Burrows, Calum Gallagher and Andy Murdoch.

Finalists in 2009 and 2010, Gers also got to the last four last year before they were knocked out by Newcastle United. Rangers have been drawn in the same group as Manchester City.

Indeed, the Light Blues beat City first in the quarter-finals as Robbie Crawford, Andy Murdoch and Charlie Telfer scored the goals in a 3-1 victory.

The Mancunians will be looking to hit back this time around in a group which will also feature a Singapore Cricket Club and BC Rangers.

Once again, there will be a Rangers Legends team taking part in the Masters tournament and they're defending the title they beat Ajax to last summer.

Led by John Brown, the team will start in the groups against English side Wallsend Boys Club, United Services Recreation Club and Kowloon Cricket Club.

The Gers will be going for their third victory in Hong Kong having first won the senior event in 2008 and the team this season consists of former Rangers players including Andy Goram, Scott Nisbet, Marvin Andrews, Alex Rae, Dale Gordon, Charlie Miller, Pieter Huistra, Ian Ferguson, Michael Mols and Gordon Durie.

doesn't seem much wrong with the finances if the club can send a team to hong kong for a week

Most of the vets listed above could pay for the young lads' flights with the money saved from their EBTs...

are we back into this tedious argument again?

Argument? Only if you really want to. We all know the truth, the only question is if you have enough self worth to admit it: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/mariakonnikova/2014/05/why-do-people-persist-in-believing-things-that-just-arent-true.html?utm_source=www&utm_medium=tw&utm_campaign=20140519

Who was bumming up who? I think you will find WRK offered the olive branch. I am not one to hold grudges against anybody and especially not somebody who i have never met before. If you go back to when WRK first joined the site you will see he was a decent poster who posted quite a bit on this subject...What happened after that is quite spectacular with some pretty outrageous posts BUT i am ever the optimist and hope he returns to the poster he once was.

As HT said....Let it go FFS

You were bumming up WRK. I'm not really bothered just astounded you could be so pally with a man who has said such things about you.

Still slavering over your beloved oops I see.

WKR (©) Dhensebhore. Nothing changes.

Bendy! Last seen with his tail between his legs on the cup semi final thread. :D

"what's left of Scottish Football" :lol: