Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

but then craig whyte and charles green go back sometime as do the connections that were later involved in wrecking rangers after david murray departed. walter was not connected to this lot, so even despite having two of the richest men in the uk McColl and Park backing him and who knows what amount they could have invested in the club, but as i said they had already been outmanoeuvred before they made a bid, like probably 6 months.

on a wee sift through the net just now i came across this wee nugget from nov 2010, oh james traynor if only you knew the truth, (easy to say in hindsight, i know).

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/scots-billionaire-craig-whyte-set-1076102

also what chance did bill miller, brian kennedy + paul murray and the blue knights have, crazy how d&p let their bid run and run until there was no option but to withdraw since there wouldn't have been enough time effect a successful cva. then why if there already was a preferred bidder, d&p must have known any future cva from any bidder would be doomed to fail?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9260757/Rangers-takeover-Blue-Knights-see-red-at-Duff-and-Phelps-as-they-withdraw-offer.html

The reason is highlighted........

£30M black hole wasn't it?

Park etc would not have invested feck all...........

You are not really listening, the fans could not have bought the club for a £1.

King was tied up in his tax case.

Murray had a gun to his head.

This was before the tax case as it was 2006.