Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i see scott allan who was freed by west brom is a signing target for ally.

ally looking for the players that will raise standards and form a backbone of the team for next season and beyond

kenny miller, ally is looking to get him on a two year deal

looks like ally knows his budget for next season.

Ally doesn't know anything about budgets or contracts - he has stated on any number of occasions that he is not party to such trivialities and never knows the details of contract negotiations (even his own!!!!) ;)

More seriously, I don't see how the Ibroke company can afford to be bringing players in (which I can only see being possible by increasing the budget fairly substantially at the rate of 100% new funding).

Much play has been made by certain Bearz about funds being freed-up through the release of out of contract players. However, the one insight the Sandaza debabcle gave us was that those who Sevco have signed during their short lifespan are on contracts which step-up significantly every time The Rangers progress up a league. This implies that the company would have to be unloading players year-on-year just for the budget to be at standstill.

Where is the additional funding coming from for all these new targets?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Aye share price down again. Nearly 7% in two days. Due to all trading at the moment being small sales. Similar to the number of small buys which forced the price up a couple of weeks back (coincidentally when there were a few negative news stories or potential issues out there)....

Rangers director Sandy Easdale in new legal threat to rebel supporter over e-petition

EASDALE'S lawyers have written to Craig Houston of the Sons of Struth supporters' group demanding an end to emails which call for assurances that Ibrox isn’t sold or used as security for loans.

SNS/Craig Williamson Sandy-Easdale.jpg

Sandy Easdale at Ibrox

RANGERS director Sandy Easdale has threatened to sue a rebel fan for a second time after he received 2500 emails in a day from angry punters.

Sons of Struth’s Craig Houston received a letter yesterday from Easdale’s lawyers claiming he is being “harassed”.

Houston set up an e-petition for supporters to sign if they backed the SoS stance that Ibrox isn’t sold or used as security for loans.

But with every signature an email was sent to Easdale’s business address.

Solicitors Levy and McRae wrote to Houston demanding the emails stop or they would alert the police.

A spokesman for the bus tycoon said: “He wouldn’t mind so much if the emails were directed at his Rangers account but they are being sent to his private account.”

Houston said: “When an e-petition is signed an email is sent to those you protest against. The address was supplied to me by his lawyer. I have no plans to remove the petition. Fellow Rangers fans’ reaction to this will be that even more of them sign up.”

Easdale tried to sue Houston in March but dropped proceedings.

Houston's an idiot. What he's doing is spamming. The moment someone asks you to stop sending them email you have to comply or you are breaking the law (even if they previously gave permission which Houstom claims he got from his sandy's lawyer). Never mind getting sued by a convicted fraudster he could end up in jail.

Let me try to understand this correctly !, before you ever suckled on your mothers nipple you were a die hard Rangers supporter ? :unsure:

You need help to understand what i meant by that? :lol:

It's always funny when pedants try to patronise, surely you could have used your intellectual prowess to overlook my error of judgment and still make sense of the comment or was that too difficult for a wordsmith like yourself?

Houston's an idiot. What he's doing is spamming. The moment someone asks you to stop sending them email you have to comply or you are breaking the law (even if they previously gave permission which Houstom claims he got from his sandy's lawyer). Never mind getting sued by a convicted fraudster he could end up in jail.

Is he sending them all likes?

what would selick fans do if your club was in the same situation having a board in charge you hated and your club was going down the cludgy?

no wait a minute you were 1993/94. :lol:

fhanny power......no wait that didn't happen either, selick flans did nothing and could only watch as the ship started sinking. :lol:

lucky for you a sugar daddy walked through the door at the last minute with a big bag of money to plug the holes.

you hated him at first too

Did celtic fans not organise to an extent? I seem to remember they had a massive drop in attendances - some kind of boycott* or the like.

Shame for rangers fans that the sugar-daddies they've put their faith in have been a set of shysters unworthy of that faith.

*"bhoycott"?

what would selick fans do if your club was in the same situation having a board in charge you hated and your club was going down the cludgy?

fhanny power......no wait that didn't happen either, selick flans did nothing and could only watch as the ship started sinking. :lol:

lucky for you a sugar daddy walked through the door at the last minute with a big bag of money to plug the holes.

Strange, that's not how I remember it. Oddly it's not how M Kelly remembers it either. In fact Kelly bitches about the fans concerted efforts causing BoS to nearly kill the club.

You need help to understand what i meant by that? :lol:

It's always funny when pedants try to patronise, surely you could have used your intellectual prowess to overlook my error of judgment and still make sense of the comment or was that too difficult for a wordsmith like yourself?

In all fairness, Maxsta, your original statement was pretty unequivocal, and demonstrably ridiculous.

In all fairness, Maxsta, your original statement was pretty unequivocal, and demonstrably ridiculous.

It was obvious what i meant. It's ridiculous to over analyse such things that should be obvious to anyone who can speak to people in the real world.

Wow, you've just made all that up

McCann wasn't a sugar daddy, in case you forgot the fans raised more through the share issue than Fergus ever put into the club.

It was obvious what i meant. It's ridiculous to over analyse such things that should be obvious to anyone who can speak to people in the real world.

I understood you perfectly. You meant something very much like this:

I'm still shocked he was bumming up Norman :lol:

Who was bumming up who? I think you will find WRK offered the olive branch. I am not one to hold grudges against anybody and especially not somebody who i have never met before. If you go back to when WRK first joined the site you will see he was a decent poster who posted quite a bit on this subject...What happened after that is quite spectacular with some pretty outrageous posts BUT i am ever the optimist and hope he returns to the poster he once was.

As HT said....Let it go FFS

are they actually nit picking an arguement because you said you had supported rangers since birth ? jesus wept , what a bucn of strange creatures