Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Mad Phil tweeting his usual nonsense. :lol:

From an excellent source: ”keep an eye on South Africa for developments.”

I just imagine him siting in a pub in Ireland with his mates going, watch this,,,,tweets...bla bla bla rangers...

Then laughing at the perma rage foaming at the mouth orcs desperate to tell him he's obsessed ...

Works every time.

Aye, King walked though, no pun intended.

Coff.............no he didn't.

Pleading guilty to a breenge of charges, and having them suspended over his head if he farts the wrong way, does in no way equate to ''walks''......

Coff.............no he didn't.

Pleading guilty to a breenge of charges, and having them suspended over his head if he farts the wrong way, does in no way equate to ''walks''......

Coff.... he's not in jail, so he walked.

Coff.... he's not in jail, so he walked.

Hiiii, coff, he also paid a wheeng o' cash, as well as being found guilty, he didn't walk, he ''hobbled'', and if he gets involved with das chris speeding points, it's Kunta Kinte time...

Hiiii, coff, he also paid a wheeng o' cash, as well as being found guilty, he didn't walk, he ''hobbled'', and if he gets involved with das chris speeding points, it's Kunta Kinte time...

Is King in jail- no. Is King free to do what he likes within the law-yes, is King walking around without restraint on his every move- yes. Irrespective of what was imposed on him, he walked. Now i' think we'll end this futile argument.

Is King in jail- no. Is King free to do what he likes within the law-yes, is King walking around without restraint on his every move- yes. Irrespective of what was imposed on him, he walked. Now i' think we'll end this futile argument.

Lifted straight from the concluding paragraph of the governing bodies, Fit & Proper Test, investigation?

No, why good God, NO.

If he was within the law, he and his family could have assets outwith South Africa.

But they are being repatriated as part of his conviction.

Too true Youngsy and well put and he is free to do as much damage to your club at his leisure in his demented crusade to get back as much cash plus from your club.

Still slavering over your beloved oops I see.

WKR (©) Dhensebhore. Nothing changes.

Greenied.

Not because it contains an ounce of sense of course, but because it doesn't and it's good to have you back you old git.

How you been? What's kept you away?

I was a little concerned until someone said they'd seen you browsing the thread the other day.

Greenied.

Not because it contains an ounce of sense of course, but because it doesn't and it's good to have you back you old git.

How you been? What's kept you away?

I was a little concerned until someone said they'd seen you browsing the thread the other day.

Aye, I thought that wee post might tempt him back. Dabbers at the ready, d'ye reckon?

Aye, I thought that wee post might tempt him back. Dabbers at the ready, d'ye reckon?

Nah !, he hasn't recovered from the shock at losing the easiest cup final his club has ever encountered. craphead2.gif