Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

eh?

Old Rangers were sneakily remunerating their entire squad with money way above the contracts that were submitted to the football authorities, therefore in football terms CHEATING. They would not have been able to afford those players if they had done everything above board.

Edit and Rewind. c/w apology

it wasn't you who said that bit of conflated nonsense.

OK I shall double my earlier wager. IF HMRC win the appeal and 'cheating; is mentioned then I'll give another charity donation just for you. The diddies, eh? What are they like?

Seconded. The "traditions" were bad enough, but the cheating, lying, and law-breaking - combined with appealing to the worst of those "traditional" fans - would, and as we are seeing, have turned decent people away from this clusterfuck.

As for youngsy's pish about "One thing that you are doing is turning your back on a club that has given you so many good times over the years you followed them. ", words fail me. A club which cheated the whole game, including their own fans, who believed they were competing on the same terms as the other clubs. Deep down, they know that those trophies were dishonestly gained. Just as, deep down, they know that rangers committed a long and very messy suicide.

You have bodies in your back garden don't you?

I love how everyone, regardless of who they support, considers Maxsta to be a daft wee tosser.

It's funny.

1. It's sad that you would love that :lol:

2. When did you poll the forum?

3. I've only ever seen you "get on" with Norman. That's quite funny.

A club using a borderline illegal tax wheeze to sign players it otherwise couldn't afford, and then hiding evidence of said wheeze from the authorities is pretty obvs cheating in layman's terms.

Can't believe anyone is arguing otherwise tbh.

You haven't a fucking clue do you ? :lol:

I'd love to see a list of your "educated guesses" and we could really see who doesn't have a clue :lol:

You have that "wanks his dog" kinda vibe about you mate.

A club using a borderline illegal tax wheeze to sign players it otherwise couldn't afford, and then hiding evidence of said wheeze from the authorities is pretty obvs cheating in layman's terms.

Never doubt the arrogance and shamelessness of 'RaPeepul'.

Stay classy Max.

Are you taking the piss? There's much worse on here on a daily basis, i've seen Rangers being compared to the Nazi's and it's not classy for me to tell someone who's harassed me whilst insulting me on every quote that i'd prefer it if he wasn't here. It's the truth, my life, minorly would be better if he was a failed baby, why the fake sensitivity?

Prove it.

I'm sure Gary Barlow could've still bought a mansion disregarding the tax avoidance...

Are you taking the piss? There's much worse on here on a daily basis, i've seen Rangers being compared to the Nazi's and it's not classy for me to tell someone who's harassed me whilst insulting me on every quote that i'd prefer it if he wasn't here. It's the truth, my life, minorly would be better if he was a failed baby, why the fake sensitivity?

Arrested development.

Prove it.

I'm sure Gary Barlow could've still bought a mansion disregarding the tax avoidance...

“This was Sir David Murray’s way of putting it. It was a way of getting hold of players you otherwise couldn’t afford.

“So the last thing the club would do is say to a player: now, if you don’t like having remuneration trust we will pay you gross instead. It just couldn’t afford to do it. It wasn’t an option.”

:)

The point was this whole conversation started because you chose to cherry-pick parts out from a report that was over a year old, the problem is that the same report clear stated no unfair competitive advantage was gained, did you think we would just forget?

Aye, I did actually! ;)

“This was Sir David Murray’s way of putting it. It was a way of getting hold of players you otherwise couldn’t afford.

“So the last thing the club would do is say to a player: now, if you don’t like having remuneration trust we will pay you gross instead. It just couldn’t afford to do it. It wasn’t an option.”

:)

Where's that quote from? It's not like we could've made cuts in other areas to sign players. It's a mispread inaccuracy that we literally wouldn't have had the players we had without EBT's which other clubs also used.

The point is that the tax avoidance scheme was just that a tax avoidance scheme, tax avoidance is not illegal, reckless from Murray yes but not illegal.

The point is that despite deliberately failing to fill in the proper paperwork the rules were not broken and the players were correctly registered, thus not cheating.

The point was this whole conversation started because you chose to cherry-pick parts out from a report that was over a year old, the problem is that the same report clear stated no unfair competitive advantage was gained,

Yawn, the report which said 'no unfair competitive advantage' also said rangers broke the rules. Did you think we would just forget?