Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fuckin' get him telt, youngsy. He's a disgrace to loyal Sevco men everywhere. :whistle

Agreed. Maxsta truly is the lowest common denominator and thankfully not representative.

Edit for spelling the wee p***k's name wrong. You just got to show some respect you know.

Edited by dasodaha

Behave yourself ffs. The lad has only decided to watch another team, not committed a heinous crime

Behave myself?

It isn't all he's done, not that that matters, i'm allowed to dislike who i want for whatever reasons i see fit.

Agreed. Maxsta truly is the lowest common denominator and thankfully not representative.

Edit for spelling the wee p***k's name wrong. You just got to show some respect you know.

Care to elaborate on your first line, considering you ignored me last time you were throwing around irrelevant, unsubstantiated insults?

Care to elaborate on your first line, considering you ignored me last time you were throwing around irrelevant, unsubstantiated insults?

Just cause his user names Aha saddo, no need to pick on the Jam tart.