Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

so whats to say that hearts new regime dosent learn from the old regime and 2 maybe 3 year down the line hearts are looking at financial uncertainties again whereas rangers have had a cash injection from somewhere and are looking stable and challenging. would you come limping back ? and i am not saying this will happen just a scenario i would like your opinion on.

Why would you want his opinion? You cant change teams and expect to be taken seriously. You just cant!

Why would you want his opinion? You cant change teams and expect to be taken seriously. You just cant!

You did and expect to be taken seriously.

^^^

Will be spending his Ibrox season ticket cash, going to see Man City. :whistle

Nope. They sold out the £299 season tickets in two hours. Anyway as i have said that would have been a money saver considering the games i attend in a season...I will still be renewing when we get the Spivs out. Well that's the plan anyway but the way Mrs 8 is spending money they better hurry up and go or there will be very little left

You did and expect to be taken seriously.

No i didn't

I have to agree with No8 on this. I did a bit of research and can't find any evidence anywhere, that No8 expects to be taken seriously.

Edit for word choice.

Edited by Apache Don

I've read this thread for ages but didn't post until today. I've never liked Rangers but I'm not going to come on a thread and pretty much anonymously goad folk about the demise of their team as I know it means a helluva lot to some folk and in many cases far too much.

Wee bit of banter when a result goes wrong is fine enough for me.

I am interested in how people could change teams and be just as much of a fan as they were previously.

Forever-blue's post I'd guess is how most folk would feel.

Understand where you are with the merger thing. The reason I guessed Jags was they were the more wronged party in the merger (takeover)

I think for a lot of older ICT fans who uses to follow other teams the real attachment isn't quite as strong.

With Rangers fans this is why they are so vociferous in claiming its the same club. I find it understandable that they know if it was widely accepted it was a new club then their hearts wouldn't be in it nearly as much.

It is possible. I did so and it was also Rangers that I deserted. My father, Uncles and friends from school were all Rangers fans, so it was just expected of me and that is how it generally is, with all clubs. I reckon most people support the team their father supports, or did initially and I bet there are loads of Rangers and Celtic fans who were taken to see the like of Thistle, St. Mirren, Kilmarnock etc by their father but when old enough to go on their own, chose one of the OF. My own boy apparently supports Liverpool (though he's only been to see them twice) and I was taking him to Pittodrie since he was 8.

Anyway I and 2 of my pals (one of them a Celtic fan) just decided we didn't like the baggage of the OF and started to follow Partick Thistle. We were all 16 at the time and only just getting used to making our own decisions I suppose. I only spent one season as a Jag before moving North to stay with my Mother, 1977 if I remember correctly. Aberdeen were the nearest senior club at the time and my Mother's hubby was a season ticket holder, so that was that, a Don ever since.

I don't know how old Daso is but I would imagine it to be a tougher decision as an adult than it was for me as a teenager. I would guess he's still quite young. I cannot envisage a circumstance where I would chose not to support Aberdeen. His reasoning though, looks quite sound and understandable.

Apologies for those that have heard this already but the new guy expressed an interest.

Edited by Apache Don

So you want the spivs out but were/are prepared to let someone else do the work while you attended Man City games, rather than spend this season's ticket money and the time working with other bears on a plan or campaign to get them out ...

Nice ....

Do you expect him to march into Ibrox and grab Wallace, the Easdales, Somers etc by the scruff of their throats and launch them heid first out of the door?

Nope. They sold out the £299 season tickets in two hours. Anyway as i have said that would have been a money saver considering the games i attend in a season...I will still be renewing when we get the Spivs out. Well that's the plan anyway but the way Mrs 8 is spending money they better hurry up and go or there will be very little left

^^^ Has abandoned his team, will give any excuse.