Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

WRK gets a hard time for only posting on Rangers threads. I believe he has at least attempted to post on Killie threads. I looked at your profile and as far as i could see every thread you have posted on has been about the Rangers. Since 2007 you have only just over 700 posts but every one about one club. Rangers Football Club.

To be fair, not all 700 tae one Club.

3 tae Green Vermin F.C. ( No deid )

412 tae The Blue Vermin F.C. ( Deceased )

1 tae Jagbud ( St Mirren & Partick Thistle )

And the rest ,a few hunner tae ........

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THE NEWCUNTO F.C. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So that's 5 Clubs i've posted about.

3 alive

1 deceased

1 soon to croak it hopefully :thumsup2

? that wasn't you with the disaster stuff?

f**k off!!!! I have been named and shamed on 'Red and Black and don't come back'. It is run by the Vanguard Bears. :lol: Back on the hit list..I am almost tempted to go to a game or two just to give them a chance to say this shit to my face. :lol:

Apologies 8, just didn;t know if it was started by what you posted............

If you read Dingwalls post at the end there it is exactly what they are doing to myself right now....Picture posted etc. At least they had the decency to cut my daughter out of it before posting it up.

If you read Dingwalls post at the end there it is exactly what they are doing to myself right now....Picture posted etc. At least they had the decency to cut my daughter out of it before posting it up.

Fuckin Hell, that's you?

Shouldnae take the young shavers on if you're combing forwards ffs ;)

That is fuckin brutal.

Fuckin Hell, that's you?

That is fuckin brutal.

Hey that was 2 years ago. There is a lot less now :lol:

Fuckin Hell, that's you?

That is fuckin brutal.

Just for the record ... What is brutal? The photo or the rip roaring arse they are making of themselves?

Serious question, No.8. Do you not get embarrassed at associating yourself with the same club/organisation that attracts low-lifes like this?

ETA: Similar question to Tedi. They may be nothing to do with Football - and I agree with you on that score - but they are all about rangers. Surely the club should be distancing themselves - and issuing public statements to dissociate themselves from the loons?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I do not think they would say it face to face, hiding behind a faceless facebook page and naming and shaming real fans seems to be more their game, pretty disgusting but you just have to read some of the other stuff on that page to know what they are all about, all about hate and nothing to do with football.

Tedi, quick q.....

Did you order a r+b top?

Heard a whisper that they sold 800, and have a 100% record on non-delivery..........