Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The one undying constant in this whole sorry farrago was the advice given by Mark Felt to Bob Woodward.

'Follow Follow The Money.'

Unfortunately for fans of Sevco / Hindsight FC, the honest businessmen at the controls will never make this task remotely straightforward.

The one undying constant in this whole sorry farrago was the advice given by Mark Felt to Bob Woodward.

'Follow Follow The Money.'

Unfortunately for fans of Sevco / Hindsight FC, the honest businessmen at the controls will never make this task remotely straightforward.

Unfortunately for fans of Sevco, they're not at all interested in the slightest in follow, following the money, because doing so would lead them directly to David Murray and his cronies. It looks like none of them have the slightest desire to pursue those men for all the cash they stole took out of the club as "loans", cash that would probably be quite useful to them round about now.

It's far more exciting and gratifying for them to pretend to each other that their club's demise was somebody else's fault, rather than their own.

Unfortunately for fans of Sevco, they're not at all interested in the slightest in follow, following the money, because doing so would lead them directly to David Murray and his cronies. It looks like none of them have the slightest desire to pursue those men for all the cash they stole took out of the club as "loans", cash that would probably be quite useful to them round about now.

It's far more exciting and gratifying for them to pretend to each other that their club's demise was somebody else's fault, rather than their own.

Indeed.

I particularly enjoy the vilifying of the BBC and that Daly fellow especially.

He exposed Whyte as the despicable crook he is and they absolutely fucking hate him for it, despite now wishing to blame Whyte for everything.

It really is doublethink territory.

The closer Rangers get back to the top of Scottish football the better this thread gets imo.

I can only begin to imagine the utter seethe when we start slapping around the premiership teams ,season after next !

Edited by Vanderlei

The closer Rangers get back to the top of Scottish football the better this thread gets imo.

I can only begin to imagine the utter seethe when we start slapping around the premiership teams ,season after next !

Aww, bless. You Rangers fans are like a bunch of little toy teddy bears with those wee strings sticking out the back, that makes you say "When we get back we'll beat you all" and "No sporting advantage!" when they're pulled.

Aww, bless. You Rangers fans are like a bunch of little toy teddy bears with those wee strings sticking out the back, that makes you say "When we get back we'll beat you all" and "No sporting advantage!" when they're pulled.

Ross County and Motherwell and St Mirren are shitting it it :D :D

Weird that the whole of MIH the Lloyds group could choose to offload was the one with the 'we deserve better' campaign and threats of boycotts. You could imagine with the whole shebang being used for ebts it was just the one part they chose to get rid of.

indeed, the fans controlled david murray like a puppet and forced him to overspend.

just like now where the fans are calling all the shots. :1eye

fan power at rangers is a myth, no one really listens to the fans and the club fails to represent the very people who support it.

david murray was on an ego trip that ran out of steam when he ran out of money.

i think rangers were beyond repair even before craig whyte took over

now were the fans really responsible for david murray's ego? who murray sold the club to or craig whyte's business plan to drive the club towards the abyss?

First line: yes they did, by demanding success at all costs regardless of how unrealistic 9-in-a-row CL wins was (or even 1-in-a-row) plus the utter outrage anytime they didn't win all the competitions they entered every season! Plenty of supporters of the blue-arse-cheek really did believe you should win EVERYTHING

never mind ebts etc..its always the 'underestimated' and 'small things' such as having paye (and national insurance) contributions going somewhere else other than where it was supposed to would grab their attention in a big way instantly.

Yes, and the fact Mr White is 'known' to them.

On another point, did I read Rangers fans are 'pursuing' HMRC?

Do they realise HMRC draw up tax legislation and pursue it? Then it goes to court and the court decides. That how laws are made in this country.

Weird that the whole of MIH the Lloyds group could choose to offload was the one with the 'we deserve better' campaign and threats of boycotts. You could imagine with the whole shebang being used for ebts it was just the one part they chose to get rid of.

I believe the great majority of the possible EBT debt was in relation to Rangers.

Also the bank got their existing debt paid, out of Whyte's dubious funds.

Edited by Bearwithme

Shit. I was of the view that HMRC were quite right to pursue Rangers over a scheme that was immoral and which Murray himself clearly believed to be dodgy legally.

Now that John Brown has stepped in with a different perspective though, I'm going to need to re-think everything.

capt hindsight here,

who could have known back in feb 12 how well this all turned out.

seemingly everyone has their pint glass half empty, ......the fools

It was my birthday, so wishes do come true :)

(yep Feb 12th is really my b'day, lol)