Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So your hatred of them wouldn't cloud your judgement?

I'm too old to have a hatred of a football club. Rivalry, yes, hatred, no. This EBT scheme was open to every employer, in the sports industry and any other industry, if employers implemented them and they were legal then i have no problem, no matter who benefited from the scheme.

I'm too old to have a hatred of a football club. Rivalry, yes, hatred, no. This EBT scheme was open to every employer, in the sports industry and any other industry, if employers implemented them and they were legal then i have no problem, no matter who benefited from the scheme.

Fair enough.

Does it bother you that your club had to implement this scheme to better Celtic on the pitch?

This whole sorry mess could have been avoided.

Fair enough.

Does it bother you that your club had to implement this scheme to better Celtic on the pitch?

But "no advantage was gained on the field of play", surely?

Fair enough.

Only two thing that bothers me about all of this is Whytes fraudulent dealings and i say that as one of the many who welcomed him at first and the fact that many since him have came in and pulled the club apart.

The scheme allowed Rangers to attract better players to Ibrox and allowed them to pay them more money than Celtic.

And the scheme was open to Celtic and every other club in the UK. Arsenal used them and iirc Juninho was the benficiary of one whist at Celtic, willing to be corrected on that though.

Very good but no matter how you and others try to spin this both tiers found for the PLC, that is irrefutable. As for stating 'another criminal act' i assume your speaking of Whyte. However as this EBT case was found to be legal, it can't be looked on as criminal, except by those who are unable to get over their own bitterness.

Not all your old clubs EBT's were legal. That is irrefutable.

They cheated and died. That is irrefutable.

Morality has everything to do with it. Those who wish to minimise their contribution to Society, while continuing to enjoy the benefits, are the lowest of the low.

When you think about all that goes in the world and how appalling some crimes are, oor Norman thinks the lowest of the low are those certain people who use tax avoidance schemes.

F**king mentalist......