Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Very good but no matter how you and others try to spin this both tiers found for the PLC, that is irrefutable. As for stating 'another criminal act' i assume your speaking of Whyte. However as this EBT case was found to be legal, it can't be looked on as criminal, except by those who are unable to get over their own bitterness.

Not all your old clubs EBT's were legal. That is irrefutable.

They cheated and died. That is irrefutable.

Morality has everything to do with it. Those who wish to minimise their contribution to Society, while continuing to enjoy the benefits, are the lowest of the low.

When you think about all that goes in the world and how appalling some crimes are, oor Norman thinks the lowest of the low are those certain people who use tax avoidance schemes.

F**king mentalist......

^^^ Still advocates cheating as a means to an end

(My Team:Aberdeen)

Thistle fans , eh?

Idiot! I have never been a "Thistle fan", but, as always, don't let any facts get in the way of your delusions, D'oh!

Never said you were.

Because Raidernation doesn't quote the post he is replying to bennet has decided to pretend that he thinks Raidernation is responding to me (Thistle fan). He likes to pretend to be even more stupid than he really is, I think in his twisted topsy-turvy mind he somehow thinks it makes him look clever.

I think the legality of the scheme makes it perfectly acceptable.

If they had lost and scheme deemed illegal then I would be saying the exact opposite and admitting I got it wrong, it is just a pity that your underlying feelings about a football team wont allow you to do the same.

flying-pigs.jpg

F**king great now we have an advert for celtics away kit on here :barf

you been on celtic sites a lot today ben? :lol:

i've got bloodstock open air festival ad for selling tickets probably because i've been on youtube listening to metal bands for most of the afternoon.

Oh, Benny. :(

rangers players enjoying the pacific at ventura beach certainly with much more enthusiasm than the north sea at costa del brora

130714_miller_01.jpg

so who said rangers could only afford a trip up north to play highland league teams?

any other teams in scotland travelling abroad for pre season?

f**k up mun. The Sutherland coast has been scorchio the last fortnight.