Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Worrying times for Scotland's newest club might be going liquidate. The Rangers Football Club took Rangers Football Club fan's. A massive fan base compared to other football teams in Scotland. I was firstly worried when The Rangers started in Division 3 - they signed a lot of Scottish Premier league standard players. This was a strange move because a new club has to take small steps. I can compare The Rangers Football Club to Gretna Football Club.

Gretna, i think won Division three, two and one - and ended up in the highest league in Scotland ( SPL ) Gretna also signed "SPL" standard players from Division 3. I assume these "High" standard players were on high wages.

I think this is the exact same problem that The Rangers Football Club has currently. High standard players on high wages. A The Rangers fan would be happy for the newest team in Scotland to gradually work there way up the leagues with a lower standard of player on lower wages.

If it's not because of the players wage's i don't know why their running at a loss. Is the ticket prices too high? A football club should aim to fill the stadium at a fair price. Is the pie's and bovril too expensive? Is there a lot of food wastage? Are the Rangers Football Club energy efficient? Do they keep the prices down by having there staff in semi-darkness with "Motion sensor energy"

I fear that The Rangers Football Club have been overly ambitious just like Gretna Football Club.

If The Rangers Football Club goes bust - i think someone should buy the club and gradually work there way through the division's with player's on a low wage.

Gretna Football Club are now called Gretna 2008 Football Club, maybe The Rangers Football Club can be called Rangers 2014 Football Club.

The problem lies with the size of the club and it's high ambitions amongst the fans and it's board. The club is expected by the fans to sign better players than anyone else and also outspend it's opposition in doing so.

The stadium is far too big to even try to half the running costs or even field a squad of players within it's budget because the fans expect success and if there is not even a sniff of pummelling the opposition they won't get the paying punter to attend the stadium.

This club is in a precarious position now created by Chucky pandering to the lowest common denominator telling them all sorts of pie in the sky stories that they only wanted to hear.

There was a small chance when the former club died to oust the gloryhunters of the support by starting off small and eventually build up through the leagues at a profit albeit a small one but a profit no the less and rely on the real support who support the club no matter what. But the spivs, ganstas, conmen etc etc etc seen a glorious opportunity to fleece around a possible 50,000 fans and an extra God knows how many armchair supporters who fed them they will return no matter the cost.

If there was a real Rangers minded person at the helm from the start of the reformation of the club there might have been a good chance for the club to slowly rise from the ashes instead of cloning what was the problem in the first place for the club !, success at all costs.

My opinion of course before some twat tries to pass it of as fact.

Worrying times for Scotland's newest club might be going liquidate. The Rangers Football Club took Rangers Football Club fan's. A massive fan base compared to other football teams in Scotland. I was firstly worried when The Rangers started in Division 3 - they signed a lot of Scottish Premier league standard players. This was a strange move because a new club has to take small steps. I can compare The Rangers Football Club to Gretna Football Club.

Gretna, i think won Division three, two and one - and ended up in the highest league in Scotland ( SPL ) Gretna also signed "SPL" standard players from Division 3. I assume these "High" standard players were on high wages.

I think this is the exact same problem that The Rangers Football Club has currently. High standard players on high wages. A The Rangers fan would be happy for the newest team in Scotland to gradually work there way up the leagues with a lower standard of player on lower wages.

If it's not because of the players wage's i don't know why their running at a loss. Is the ticket prices too high? A football club should aim to fill the stadium at a fair price. Is the pie's and bovril too expensive? Is there a lot of food wastage? Are the Rangers Football Club energy efficient? Do they keep the prices down by having there staff in semi-darkness with "Motion sensor energy"

I fear that The Rangers Football Club have been overly ambitious just like Gretna Football Club.

If The Rangers Football Club goes bust - i think someone should buy the club and gradually work there way through the division's with player's on a low wage.

Gretna Football Club are now called Gretna 2008 Football Club, maybe The Rangers Football Club can be called Rangers 2014 Football Club.

? Read the thread ffs.

They did go bust, and restarted as the Rangers International Football Club in the forth tier.

This is about how close Rangers Mk3 is.

The Third Reich if you will............ nazi.gif

Big fat DJ just said he thinks Laxley should shore up the club for the millions it will take for them to continue as they won't want to make a loss on their investment.....Does that mean they get the deeds if the pony up the money then rent out the stadium to Sevco 2? Or do the just go bust and take a cut of sell on value of what they have in the spivs other companies name?

http://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/w/worthington-group-ordinary-10p-shares/share-news

^^^ Scuppers 'Sale and Leaseback' by the look of it :)

They are doomed.

The problem lies with the size of the club and it's high ambitions amongst the fans and it's board. The club is expected by the fans to sign better players than anyone else and also outspend it's opposition in doing so.

The stadium is far too big to even try to half the running costs or even field a squad of players within it's budget because the fans expect success and if there is not even a sniff of pummelling the opposition they won't get the paying punter to attend the stadium.

This club is in a precarious position now created by Chucky pandering to the lowest common denominator telling them all sorts of pie in the sky stories that they only wanted to hear.

There was a small chance when the former club died to oust the gloryhunters of the support by starting off small and eventually build up through the leagues at a profit albeit a small one but a profit no the less and rely on the real support who support the club no matter what. But the spivs, ganstas, conmen etc etc etc seen a glorious opportunity to fleece around a possible 50,000 fans and an extra God knows how many armchair supporters who fed them they will return no matter the cost.

If there was a real Rangers minded person at the helm from the start of the reformation of the club there might have been a good chance for the club to slowly rise from the ashes instead of cloning what was the problem in the first place for the club !, success at all costs.

Sensible post actually HBQC, fair play. Although I understand what you say about starting small we wouldn't have necessarily needed to completely downsize , what we could have done was breed a young team , take a chance on a young European manager and develop a style and build a young team who would be battle hardened and gain valuable experience whilst playing through the 3 divisions. Rather than squander money willy hilly on journey men etc. a huge chance was missed and we have stumbled from mess to mess instead. Edited by forever_blue

Big fat DJ just said he thinks Laxley should shore up the club for the millions it will take for them to continue as they won't want to make a loss on their investment.....Does that mean they get the deeds if the pony up the money then rent out the stadium to Sevco 2? Or do the just go bust and take a cut of sell on value of what they have in the spivs other companies name?

DD, the holding company in the event the club folds over will have ownership of just about everything that is the club minus the debt, they will control everything that is Rangers except what makes an actual football club ie players,registrations,licences and so on.

The spivs will be banned from running a football club but will hold anyone wishing to resurrect another Rangers FC to ransom by owning all the assets the new owners will need to resurrect the club as a complete club according to it's fans. Que Dave King possibly to resurrect the club again from the aftermath to once again fleece the fans and pander to their needs about fighting for the clubs assets on the cheap.

The spivs will hold the keys to the blue kingdom that is the stadium and other assets, the question maybe is will the fans still follow a Rangers FC playing at another stadium and still call themselves the very same club ?, will they ground share at Hampden to accommodate tens of thousands of fans like No8 & Tedi who will readily throw money at any club called Rangers FC claiming to be over 140 years old under control of the likes of King ?

http://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/w/worthington-group-ordinary-10p-shares/share-news

^^^ Scuppers 'Sale and Leaseback' by the look of it :)

They are doomed.

Does Worthington get their dough back as I thought it was the original Rangers that died they lent to was it not? Were there shares suspended due to giving unannounced loans to the Rangers that died? Also see Craig Whyte has 7% in this company, don't understand much of this shite but it does look as the whole Rangers journey was a stich up from David Murray onwards.

Does Worthington get their dough back as I thought it was the original Rangers that died they lent to was it not? Were there shares suspended due to giving unannounced loans to the Rangers that died? Also see Craig Whyte has 7% in this company, don't understand much of this shite but it does look as the whole Rangers journey was a stich up from David Murray onwards.

Well said sir.

DD, the holding company in the event the club folds over will have ownership of just about everything that is the club minus the debt, they will control everything that is Rangers except what makes an actual football club ie players,registrations,licences and so on.

The spivs will be banned from running a football club but will hold anyone wishing to resurrect another Rangers FC to ransom by owning all the assets the new owners will need to resurrect the club as a complete club according to it's fans. Que Dave King possibly to resurrect the club again from the aftermath to once again fleece the fans and pander to their needs about fighting for the clubs assets on the cheap.

The spivs will hold the keys to the blue kingdom that is the stadium and other assets, the question maybe is will the fans still follow a Rangers FC playing at another stadium and still call themselves the very same club ?, will they ground share at Hampden to accommodate tens of thousands of fans like No8 & Tedi who will readily throw money at any club called Rangers FC claiming to be over 140 years old under control of the likes of King ?

I ah thought that when they had the two seperate companies but also thought it was still up in the air as naebody has proved who has the deeds, even bomber has been quiet.

Does anyone know if the corrupt associations have a contingency plan for this Rangers FC when it finally hits a financial brick wall ?

The silence from them is deafening ???, no one has made as much as a peep from them when the signs have been on the wall since 2012.

3.5p a share to 32p a share in a DAY, means they are on a winner I venture :)

Which will be of zero good to Ibrox I am sure...............

Just listening to Clyde 1.

Rangers fan, "the only way to get rid of the board is to starve them of cash, force administration and either Dave King or someone else with money can come in"

:rolleyes:

I ah thought that when they had the two seperate companies but also thought it was still up in the air as naebody has proved who has the deeds, even bomber has been quiet.

One thing is for sure the club owns feck all assets but the debt that the holding company has been lumping onto it since day one, all the money ploughed into the club other than ST sales and on the day food sales have just about come from the holding company keeping the club perpetually in debt to the holding company. I'm fairly certain the club has made arrangements that should it not be able to pay it's debts to the holding company that the holding company will seize the assets long before any administrators have been called in.

This keeps the assets separate from the club whilst the administrator sort out the clusterfuck the holding company has created and lumped onto the club, once ? if the club exits from admin then the club will still owe the cash to the holding company as the holding company because it owns the club it can defer the debt the club owes the holding company while the administrators deal with the other creditors to the club.

The squad will be savaged but the hope will be that they are so far ahead in the Championship it won't really matter if there is a points deduction.

My opinion of course.

One thing is for sure this club is totally encompassed in all sorts of legality to it's holding company and who knows the extent of the legal loopholes if or when the club hits the financial shits.

Walk away. That goes for every single one of you idiots.

You can all see what is being done to you, in the name of saving your already dead club.

You are all emptying your wallets because you hope that Rangers never actually died, you all know they did.

Ask yourself, would you support any other institution financially if they treated you in this manner.

Your club has gone, your old club's stadium is about to be gone and everything else which was sold and reformed into what you claim to be Rangers will be sold on again, leaving the "club" with nothing. The club which you all told us carried on with the sale of the assets. The assets which made up the club will be separated from the club. You lot must be as confused as f**k trying to make the continuation logic work.

OK i wont try and defend myself from the idiot accusation.

Cant just walk away from the club i have supported all my life.

The club isn't dead to us.

I might be 'only a taxi driver' as hbqc likes to say but the £350 odd i paid didn't wipe me out. If i lose it then so be it but i made the decision to renew knowing this could happen.

A football club is not like any other business.

Edited by No8.

OK i want try and defend myself from the idiot accusation.

Cant just walk away from the club i have supported all my life.

The club isn't dead to us.

I might be 'only a taxi driver' as hbqc likes to say but the £350 odd i paid didn't wipe me out. If i lose it then so be it but i made the decision to renew knowing this could happen.

A football club is not like any other business.

Become a St Mirren fan No8. You'll be a happier and better person.

Ted can support Arbroath and the world will be a prettier place.

Oh my, you really think you know what you are talkign about too....

Become a St Mirren fan No8. You'll be a happier and better person. Ted can support Arbroath and the world will be a prettier place.

And spend every single match shouting Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! for the entire 90?

Become a St Mirren fan No8. You'll be a happier and better person. Ted can support Arbroath and the world will be a prettier place.

St Mirren??????? You have to be at it!

I have family in Lochmaben. I might start visiting them every second week. Just to cheer you and Mr X up ;)