Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Facebook death threats from the schoolkids to yon referee was another highight! Me, you, bennett and supras were involved in that one I believe :lol:

Haha I seem to remember the 67 strongly detesting me and naming me rubber nut , I used to sign of every post as rubber nut after that lol some of the best meltdowns I have witnessed in this form came from the week where you could have won the league at ibrox just after admin. We had beet root predicting ww3 and the party of all parties , we all know how that turned out haha

The Facebook death threats from the schoolkids to yon referee was another highight! Me, you, bennett and supras were involved in that one I believe :lol:

I had Willie Collum threaten me with legal action if i called him a cheat one more time...Obviously my reply was 'You stop cheating ya cheating b*****d and i ll stop calling you a cheating b*****d'.

Still waiting for the summons :lol:

I've been on 7 warning points for a couple of years now without adding to them. Any chance I can get some removed, Professor X? ;)

Badge of honour some warnings are :) , if you don't have one then you aren't winding up the other fans right or often enough :lol:

Jeekers.

The most important part of the clubs history, and they botch it up.

They need this cash immediately, and yet they can't proof read the LSE announcement :D :D

Amendment http://www.lse.co.uk/share-regulatory-news.asp?shareprice=RFC&ArticleCode=jkxeikg6&ArticleHeadline=Correction_of_Open_Offer

Absolute shambles of a club, and that is before getting to Sally :D