Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For what it's worth i dish it out often enough so guess what -- i take it back, pretty straight forward really.

My opinion is that the posts in question were more cringey than anything else/ a half arsed attempt at having a dig at me.

Best get back to it's the same club/NAW IT F**KING ISNAE!!!!!

Edited by bennett

I have had a few PM's with Bennett during the posting ban after he asked why I got a ban, I've explained my position to him and don't feel I need to explain anything to you or anyone else.

I would quite happily meet up with Bennett for a few pints if he is comfortable doing so with my gay brother so this pish about me being homophobic will be silenced.

I gave Tedi the same genuine offer last year before things started to get really fucked up, he refused on grounds only known to him but I'd stick one right on his chin now for his false accusations.

When explaining my post to Bennett he replied he wasn't actually bothered by the post, now me and Bennett have agreed boundaries now but not because I'm offending him but because some fragile wee flowers will take offence for him or use Bennett's sexuality as cheap points to be scored.

Me and Bennett could post some really bitchy posts back and forward to each other but the problem comes from what my brother calls as a form of homophobia that Bennett because he is gay can't be bitched at and Bennett's sexuality is not to be spoken of in any form. Basically denying Bennett to be Bennett on the forum.

I asked Bennett a few things I remember from when I used to frequent Bennett's nightclub with my brother and my brothers friend who is now famous but alas he is younger than I had thought and wouldn't have seen this person and might have seen me.

So you can all lay off now and I can now no longer make sarky posts towards Bennett being a fud towards me in one of his posts directed at me on a level Bennett would find funny.

^^^^^^^^Celtic supporting thug threatens placid Rangers supporting family man.

Not just yet, patience lad, patience

If minimum subscription not reached "Company will be unable to pay its creditors as they fall due and the future will be uncertain... 1/2

...The Directors will immediately have to seek emergency financing which may or may not be available." 2/2

"We are planning on doing something the fans really won't like, and to make it easier we are going to kid on we are offering them the chance to avoid it, so we can then point the finger at them when it happens"

£4m or they can't pay the bills. They should be facing a points deduction for this announcement. They should never have been given a license to participate unless they could guarantee they could meet the outgoings for the season ahead. No club should.

Edited by Ross.

That's a stark warning, isn't it. Pay up or the lights go out. No long term finance plan in their either so what happens when that £4m runs out if they do raise it? Even if they get to the Premiership there's not necessarily enough money there to cover their outgoings.