Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't think we need protests, the spivs are doing a fine job if imposing punishments.

The football authorities are rubbish at it anyway.

In spivs we trust. Long live the spivs.

Hardly.

We are the same club, so it should be 25 points, however the SPFL may only give us 15 due to the fact that we have not had an insolvency event as an SPFL club before, the SPFL did not exist in 2012 :P

Same league, new company running it.

You know the score teds.

I cannot believe after all this time neither our CEO or Chairman have a clue who the people are behind Margerita and BPHs. If i remember correctly Wallace went on record as saying the Easdales had assured him they were all above board and respectable businessmen.

We have a couple of hired goons calling the shots and continuing to hand out ridiculously flawed deals to their friends in the business world.

A couple of years ago i maybe have got a bit emotional over all this but to be honest i am almost past caring.

All this chat about admin 2..hud yer cuddies till Tuesday after that of course here are still a lot of funny old hand shakes with money lenders , creative accounting and SPLF rule changes to go before Rangers get to the next Admin

I see the Daily "Old firm PR" Record is puffing the old "if Rangers collapse, so will Scottish football" narrative that they were pumping out the last time Rangers were on the brink...now how did that pan out? Oh Celtic lost a lot of money and a few of their so called "best fans in the world" treated the rest of Scottish footbal with contempt and did not turn up to watch their team play cos they were not playing their buddies across the way every other month.

Everyone else got on with exciting football and attendences were up. oops does not fit narrative....

Edited by Calidad

It comes from McMurdo and we all know he is the Judas b*****d mouthpiece of the Easdales.

IMO he should have walked after standing up at the AGM and telling the Shareholders/ support lie after lie. Obviously he is now being pushed out as he is against Ashley taking a firmer grip on the club and has openly supported approaching Dave King.

ETA....If you read the McMurdo article he actually says that it would have been better if Wallace had been a bit more like Charles Green :lol:

Edited by No8.

Hardly.

We are the same club, so it should be 25 points, however the SPFL may only give us 15 due to the fact that we have not had an insolvency event as an SPFL club before, the SPFL did not exist in 2012 :P

Oh sorry, wrong way around, its the corner that backs into you. When you're the biggest champion of continuation on the forum you don't have many ways to turn to extract yourself once something like a points deduction occurs and you were called Tedi 5 stars. :P

But fair point raised it will be interesting to see how the SPFL deal with a points deduction and its easy to predict if one was of cynical mind it would be a 15 point deduction, interesting to see how this would come about and how it will be explained by the league. We could be doing a full circle and returning to the question of integrity. But the way I look at it a points deduction would be the least of your worries.

Maybe it doesn't matter what Ibrox is eventually called since the club that was there has been gone over two years and the rights to naming the place is up to the person who has those rights, namely Mike Ashley.

Maybe its a chance for the most backward football club and their backward support to finally come to terms with football in the modern era.

Wasted money unless he gets into bed with someone the fans can get behind.

:lol: you fickle fuckers will get behind anyone that signs historical stars from the old Rangers era.

Surprised Maurice Johnston hasn't appeared yet

Wasted money unless he gets into bed with someone the fans can get behind.

Fans of the club formerly known as Rangers have got behind every single spiv that has turned up to "save the day", don't see that changing any time soon.

Utter mugs.

Fans of the club formerly known as Rangers have got behind every single spiv that has turned up to "save the day", don't see that changing any time soon.

Utter mugs.

Tedi and 8 couldn't even see through a ST boycott FFS. A month or two to try to drive out the spivs and they folded like jenga bricks being played by a withdrawing alcoholic.

They are destined to give money to shysters for ever more. They might as well get their employers to set up an allotment from their wages to a feed the spivs coke habit fund.

Mcmadeupname hinting that Ashley will ride to the rescue. Rangers too profitable an enterprise for him to let die, apparently.

I wonder what Due Diligence the football authorities will carry when Mike Ashley rides to the rescue of Sevco this week?

10:11am - 8 Sep 14

Unless things have changed, is there any reason as to why he can't shove the money in under a "friends" name and put that guy on the board. This is exactly what Master Bates did when he took a controlling interest in Thistle back in the 80s. The Master shoved the money in and put a guy called Barry Sillars (I think) on the board to make sure things were being run the way Bates wanted. The problem at Ibrox is that there are so many splinter owners that no one knows who owns what or indeed who they are. Frankly anyone who has a financial interest in any other club should not be allowed to invest in another club anywhere else and I say that in the knowledge that my club probably wouldn't be here today if Bates hadn't got involved.

Mcmadeupname hinting that Ashley will ride to the rescue. Rangers too profitable an enterprise for him to let die, apparently.

That might work. If he times it right ie jumps up in court with a bag of money to avert liquidation. He will then do whatever he likes and if any one complains he'll remind them of the alternatives.

I wonder what Due Diligence the football authorities will carry when Mike Ashley rides to the rescue of Sevco this week?

10:11am - 8 Sep 14

Unless things have changed, is there any reason as to why he can't shove the money in under a "friends" name and put that guy on the board. This is exactly what Master Bates did when he took a controlling interest in Thistle back in the 80s. The Master shoved the money in and put a guy called Barry Sillars (I think) on the board to make sure things were being run the way Bates wanted. The problem at Ibrox is that there are so many splinter owners that no one knows who owns what or indeed who they are. Frankly anyone who has a financial interest in any other club should not be allowed to invest in another club anywhere else and I say that in the knowledge that my club probably wouldn't be here today if Bates hadn't got involved.

Chucky did promise that no one person would control Rangers again, then he set up a club in such a way that spivs could graze at their leisure, step back then return for some more when required.

Chucky stitched them up a treat.