Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

no I have not stated I do not know the answer , why is it important to you anyway ? you could always research it though .

You'd think the penny pinching fuckers could at least keep the thing looking shiny for this plaque in memorial to those who perished, cheapskate bassas.

Ibrox-disaster.jpg

620 of that is ring fenced and Wallace is due a 300k plus bonus ... so 200k give or take. :lol:

I guess from the financial revue that the players and the coaching staff are the priority when it come to wages (snigger :lol: ). However once the wages stop watch them scramble to the exit door and whinge to the media over how badly they have been treated, it won't help them once administration starts most of the remaining big earners will be gone and suddenly the gamble to reach the Premiership will have failed as the club is deducted points and will have to see the season out with only a handful of the current first team plus kids having to play catch up to the pack to even stay up.

Brown nosing Stoney or brown nosing Benny !, take yer pick. One thing I do know is that Stoney will tell me to fcuk off. :P

Don't count your chickens, 18 days at sea without seeing land never mind a woman. Could be tempted.

I guess from the financial revue that the players and the coaching staff are the priority when it come to wages (snigger :lol: ). However once the wages stop watch them scramble to the exit door and whinge to the media over how badly they have been treated, it won't help them once administration starts most of the remaining big earners will be gone and suddenly the gamble to reach the Premiership will have failed as the club is deducted points and will have to see the season out with only a handful of the current first team plus kids having to play catch up to the pack to even stay up.

Depends who the administrators are?

Bloody hell can you lot not let this go.

I know that Norman kicked it all off but you guys don't need to do his dirty work.

I think you will find that No. 8 had to get his word in after I commented on a post by Gaz FFC in which I mentioned the reaction to the gif rather than mentioning anything on whether I actually found the gif funny, but no No. 8 had to take offence. Both No. 8 and WRK posted at the same time.

Depends who the administrators are?

Considering that the only people who will end up creditors this time around are those who have been greedy it will make no difference who the administrators are, as long as it doesn't cost anyone or any other club that is not involved in this. Ahmad just happens to see what is coming and protecting his own interests before anyone else decides to pull their money out, rats leaving the sinking ship.

How does administration work if their are no creditors and no CVA?

Surely a January fire sale of everyone and the players remaining on vastly reduced wages or contract ripped up.

ah the mysterious gaz ffc makes an appearance , who goes around with a sig all about justice for the 96 whilst mocking a memorial set up for other footballing disasters.

what a tit you are .

ah the mysterious gaz ffc makes an appearance , who goes around with a sig all about justice for the 96 whilst mocking a memorial set up for other footballing disasters.

what a tit you are .

Mysterious?????

Oh and capital G thanks.

The statue jumping was an hilarious gif, I'm certainly not gonnae pretend otherwise.

We can argue poor taste all day long. I'm the type to laugh at a poor taste joke or granny falling over Into a muddy puddle.

If your upset by this I assume you don't watch the news or anything tackling current affairs?

Time to man up and stop worrying about what people find funny.

ETA I'm referring to the gif,not the Ibrox disaster.

Theirs nothing funny about the disaster at all

Edited by Gaz FFC

f**k up 8, ye cannae even boycott season ticket sales and you expect us to believe you are going to boycott a country?

I thought i had mentioned tthis before. I gave up a season ticket...i no longer attend any cup games. I wont be travelling to many away games. I no longer buy any club merchandise..I dont use any of the catering outlets or the bookies.

I did buy a season ticket though but considering how much i put into the club in a season it is fair to say the total of my 'boycott' amounts to far more than one adult season ticket

I think you will find that No. 8 had to get his word in after I commented on a post by Gaz FFC in which I mentioned the reaction to the gif rather than mentioning anything on whether I actually found the gif funny, but no No. 8 had to take offence. Both No. 8 and WRK posted at the same time.

I never really took offence. I went onto say i was giving you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you didnt know what that memorial meant to the Rangers support. In hindsight i was maybe being too generous

Mysterious?????

Oh and capital G thanks.

The statue jumping was an hilarious gif, I'm certainly not gonnae pretend otherwise.

We can argue poor taste all day long. I'm the type to laugh at a poor taste joke or granny falling over Into a muddy puddle.

If your upset by this I assume you don't watch the news or anything tackling current affairs?

Time to man up and stop worrying about what people find funny.

ETA I'm referring to the gif,not the Ibrox disaster.

Theirs nothing funny about the disaster at all

well as a man who has a justice for the 96 sig you obviously have an opinion on football related tragedies, I just find it ironic and hypocritical you have your sig yet you find the use of a memorial used to commemorate other footballing disasters as a laughing point so funny. how would you feel if Man united fans were to say use the hillsborough memorial as a gif to have a cheap laugh at liverpools expense ? my point is I am not overly offfended ,I just find your use of justice for the 96 as a sig laughable when you are discussing this topic. There is plenty of other topics at the moment to mock or laugh at my club over.