Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's funny because I find it offensive because it is a sectarian slur, the same way that someone calling me an *********** is a sectarian slur, nil by mouth agree with me as do the moderators of this board, this will not stop bigots taking delight in using this term though and I will take delight in reporting them.

You used to be quite good fun too, Ted :lol:

I assume that you have a pure awesome QC mobile?

Aye, I just phone up some Renfrew taxi company and have them send out No8 in his batty mobile and talk about Celtic in Europe and watch the knob cringe at having to shut the fcuk up and drive with no tip.

It has been painted on Protestant Churches in Northern Ireland as well as Orange Halls but the bigot apologists probably believe every Orangeman and Protestant in Northern Ireland support Rangers anyway :rolleyes:

Clearly, while I'm happy to point out the obvious logical flaws in the last few pages of complaints, I'm not about to write a blank cheque to excuse every moron from Balamory to Belfast.

The homophobe making up more bullshit. Unless of course the celtic employees who put the club before the welfare of children were the victims of crime.

The desperate actions and scrapping of the barrel by a fud making a huge arse out of himself by posting unfounded accusations at me, AND ! couldn't fucking help his mental state of mind once again making a sentence out of something that is far far worse than being called the "H" word when I asked him not too because I do find the way you crow on about offensive as fcuk to me.

Open your eyes then clown, pretty sure there are more than just Celtic and the one killie fan on here... if its only Celtic fans saying it most be sectarian..but its not and you know it..

Aye but there were plenty of other fans condemning the word earlier also aswell, although what that has to do with square root of f**k all I do not have a clue..

Aye, I just phone up some Renfrew taxi company and have them send out No8 in his batty mobile and talk about Celtic in Europe and watch the knob cringe at having to shut the fcuk up and drive with no tip.

Celtic in Europe,? am surprised he disnae have to pull over to stop himself crashing from laughter at the wheel.

You are wasting your time F_B bigots will be bigots and nothing you say here is going to change their mindset. You then have the apologists and lets be honest they are past masters at defending the indefensible.

Did you hold back the tears of laughter when you typed that pile of pear stained pish ?, the sheer amount of hypocrisy contained in that post is almost unfcukingbelievable.

Your mask has definitely slipped tonight bigot boy.

Id imagine it has the square root to do with everything..The fact you don't have a clue does not surprise me.. No8 said it was Celtic fans who were bigots cause they used it, I stated every clubs fans use it.. therefore everyone must be a bigot.. or they just the Catholic fans of other clubs? :lol::1eye

A lot of celtic fans are probably more clued up on how it is used in Northern Ireland to be fair whereas other fans tend to not give two flying fucks about the Northern Irish divide whereas an element of both rangers and celtics support does. And also more celtic fans will be aware of its more common use in Glasgow.

You see I believe that ignorance is, to a degree an excuse, however once an organisation whose purpose is to have a society free from bigotry point out that you are wrong then from this moment you are simply excusing bigotry by continuing with this line.

Well, let me put it this way - there's a reason why justice organisations like the cops and the courts get groups like Nil By Mouth or representatives of various faiths in, in an advisory capacity, rather than inviting them to write policy.

Still, I'll remind myself that you take an absolutist stance on the validity of pressure groups' opinions, if it ever becomes relevant in future.

I heard they got the name after the commentator from the 1972 CWC in Barca, after seeing ra peepul rampage on the pitch he compared then to hoards of Attila the ***..

Ill admit the word has been hijacked by certain folk but the word IMO has no sectarian meaning, only to those who wish to offend or be offended...

Fucking hell going round in circles here, if you want to be ignorant to the fact that the word has certain sectarian links particularly in Northern Ireland and in Glasgow be my guest. I am done with this debate it is like trying to teach yer dug how to work the ipad

I'm married to a ***. My mother is a ***. I have called them both **** (in a jokey manner i admit) and they both still seem to love me and don't regard me as a bigot.

My dad is a rampant catholic Celtic supporter! That's how he rolls. Top man is my Dad. 8)

A lot of celtic fans are probably more clued up

Utter bollocks. Your use of probably is insulting.and denigrates our friends in grey and green leisurewear.

I know you have only been around for a couple of years but the phrase is, "Celtic fans are DEFINITELY more clued up" is unnecessarily pejorative.

After all, Sellick fans and their diddy fellow-travelers have made absolutely the right call regarding every inquiry we have been involved in from LNS to the last HMRC debacle.

Their prescience deserves our respect.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Just think - but for all this waffle about supposedly offensive gifs and words, this would've been thirty pages of people laughing at Rangers' financial dealings. Isn't that a funny thing.

I know, I know, I shouldn't fall for it, but I've never been able to resist that much belligerent wrongness.