Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh Boy. Just the two tonight, but they're both in full-on "we're awfy clever and superior" mode.

I'm feeling a wee bit charitable, so...

Norman trying to be all emolument and disguising his rage at his big team's capitulation today ;)

f**k off you disingenuous c**t.

Lashing out

Oh dear Monkey, I really have no idea why you feel the need to make stuff like this up, it really is hysterically embarrassing for you.

It's not though. Not even a wee bit.

Had I said "coming from you, I will take that as a compliment" then that would be embarrassing, right enough.

But I didn't, so it's not.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

No no mate, honestly it is, ironic too, since you started off our little chat my lashing out at me, God only knows what I did to deserve it, but if it helps you deal with ever issues you are dealing with then please feel free to continue.

The standard of your prose is slipping.

Never a great sign.

What a state to get into over someone telling it like it is.

Maybe the directors should think about dealing with the utter shit stain of a club they are supposedly in charge of instead of some 'horrendous' programme notes.

Only in Sevconia.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Norman trying to be all emolument and disguising his rage at his big team's capitulation today ;)

f**k off you disingenuous c**t.

Still not finished with making a complete tw@ of yourself, Mr 411?

My team's doing fine, thank you very much. A very welcome, if slightly unexpected three points this week keeps us snugly in the top half, ahead of your old Sisters and a full league above your lot.

How's Boyd doing now that he's abandoned us to our fate?

Not at all. I am perfectly happy with people to disagree with me. However, I eschew cant and always have done.

Dyslexic homosexual post IMO

Oh dreary me. The limits that the diddies go to for laughs. We enlightened Bears are trying to eschew homophobia whereas you're endorsing it.

May I ask you to modify your post?

Edited to add: If you change your post I will delete my quoting of you. Deal?

Edited by The_Kincardine

What a state to get into over someone telling it like it is.

Maybe the directors should think about dealing with the utter shit stain of a club they are supposedly in charge of instead of some 'horrendous' programme notes.

Only in Sevconia.

His comments were silly for an official club publication and more suited to a fanzine but his tweets on twitter will land him in some hot water.

Livi have no option but to remove him.

His comments were silly for an official club publication and more suited to a fanzine but his tweets on twitter will land him in some hot water.

Livi have no option but to remove him.

Fair comment, although I don't see them being that provocative. What was he saying on Twitter?

The fact your directors are going on about it is a complete joke though, that should be the least of their worries given the parlous state of the club on and off the field.

LMAO are the precious wee Sevconians campaigning to have someone sacked again. They don't like folks laughing at them at all, do they?

Sad fuckers.

Fair comment, although I don't see them being that provocative. What was he saying on Twitter?

The fact your directors are going on about it is a complete joke though, that should be the least of their worries given the parlous state of the club on and off the field.

It may get some fans of their backs for a while if they attack Livi.

Someone connected to a club should be a lot more savvy that that, a fanzine maybe but a match day programme.... He's been so busy deleting tweets too.

2j2t4d1.jpg